Completed K.K.Slick Daddy Super Stretch Cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

beachbikeron

May 18, 2008
Now thats it! The 1st pic you showed, I thought was a K.K.Roadster! Sorry, maybe I clicked on the wrong place. Yesterday was a long day!

beachbikeron

May 18, 2008
I watched your u-tube video, and I think you absolutly have the power! All of the bikes I have built in the past have been 4-stroke engines and they seem to have power but I do live on flat ridin grounds! GOOD JOB!!!!!

Radmanfly

Jul 28, 2008
Oswego, NY
www.farleysradiator.com
(c)The frame is a Kustom Kruiser Slick Daddy. Schwinn, GT Dyno,& Pacific Bikes ? I beleive all had a part in building this bike but the company's split up in 2005, or 2006 and stopped production of this bike and a few others, like the Schwinn Spoiler and the GT Dyno Roadster.I lucked up and found a few of these bikes brand new in the box at a good price.
I saw a bunch for sale on ebay (from there I think) a few days ago. Motorized if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

beachbikeron

May 18, 2008
:ride2:I was on the web lately and I saw a few Spoilers,Slick Daddy's,Roadster's for sale so I tried to buy them with my card and they said '' sold out''! And none had motors on them? So I'm not sure what your talking about or looking at? As far as I know, I have the only ones made with 4-stroke engines on them!!!!:ride

Radmanfly

Jul 28, 2008
Oswego, NY
www.farleysradiator.com
I just spent an hour on ebay looking for them. The ad said something about they were built for a beach bike rental business but now they are all for sale. I am not positive they were on ebay, I have seen about a thousand bikes over the last few days. But the picture you showed with the water in the background looked like one of the pics. And I'm pretty sure they had motors on them. Looked like a friction drive wheel system to me. I hope I can relocate them so show you. Your bikes awesome, I'd like to find a front disc for mine. -Scott

BTW-

I'm not sure you were referring to my video or the person who started this thread....but if you were referring to me, As far as what am I doing here.... I am sharing my interest in motorized bicycling. You are welcome to read my posts and determine that for yourself. I am in the middle of a few builds of my own, I'll show you some pics. ....why? Did you find the video I posted to be a problem? I found it quite disturbing when I first saw it and I wondered how others felt about it. If people think it's a problem, I'll remove it but so far you are the only one to comment on it.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
There are no political agendas here.

We would prefer you don't advocate or otherwise bring into this forum discussions or "opinions" of anything political, there are other forums for that.

That's all I'm sayin'.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome to the forum socalwayne, glad you joined us.

Sorry about that, you will need to make a few post before you can post links or pics. We do this to help fight spam.