Brightest portable,rechargeable Flashlight/Headlight (in my opinion))

GoldenMotor.com

Nikko

Jun 23, 2011
So Cal
i Recently bought an HID Flashlight off ebay, i went with the 50w 6500k one and let me say it is the brightest flashlight ive ever used or seen, its about the size of those MAG lights and weighs maybe 5 pounds.

its 4300 Lumens bright

it is brighter then many car headlights and literally lights up the entire road, i can see about 150+ feet down the road. and can be seen from alot more i bet.
and it doesnt only light up what your aiming it at, it lights up the sides very well too.

i dont have pictures yet but heres one of the light in action from google. and it actually lights like this picture. althought that isnt the same light it produces as much power.

btw i paid 200 dollars for mine and it is one of the brightest HIDs

you can pick one up on ebay for 130 if you want a 35w light which will produce 2300 or so lumens, which is still plenty bright

i know i may have went overboard but these are amazing lights and i honestly think everyone should put one on there bike for night rides.

its rechargeable, 2hr charge, and will last about 2hrs a charge.

Nikko

Jun 23, 2011
So Cal
i mounted mine with velcro straps and foam in between it and the frame, its under the gas tank. keep in mind its not the one in the picture its about 14inches long by 2 inches thick

Nikko

Jun 23, 2011
So Cal
hasnt yet, but i would like to find a new way to mount maybe perhaps a handle bar mount with some kind of swivel holder so i can adjust the direction, because i think im at more drivers then cars

Nikko

Jun 23, 2011
So Cal
for reals mayne.

i love it though whenever i get forced off the road i simply get behind them and swerve left to right to blind the selfish drivers. and when i get to a signal i just point it right at them :D

GretchenPotter

May 18, 2013
Kent.UK
i Recently bought an HID Flashlight off ebay, i went with the 50w 6500k one and let me say it is the brightest flashlights ive ever used or seen, its about the size of those MAG lights and weighs maybe 5 pounds.

its 4300 Lumens bright

it is brighter then many car headlights and literally lights up the entire road, i can see about 150+ feet down the road. and can be seen from alot more i bet.
and it doesnt only light up what your aiming it at, it lights up the sides very well too.

i dont have pictures yet but heres one of the light in action from google. and it actually lights like this picture. althought that isnt the same light it produces as much power.

btw i paid 200 dollars for mine and it is one of the brightest HIDs

you can pick one up on ebay for 130 if you want a 35w light which will produce 2300 or so lumens, which is still plenty bright

i know i may have went overboard but these are amazing lights and i honestly think everyone should put one on there bike for night rides.

its rechargeable, 2hr charge, and will last about 2hrs a charge.
Indeed it looks very bright. Even I would love to get one now and it will me make my night driving bright. Thanks for sharing :)auflg

Last edited:

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
The problem with that light is it's too bright for a headlight. You'll be blinding oncoming traffic.

A 55w halogen bulb is about 1100 lumens.