BrettMavrik's Production Bobber Frame For Sale

GoldenMotor.com

BrettMavriK

Oct 3, 2008
Tampa Bay, FL
Thanks, man!
I did the Final Modification to the Bike Today,

An Internally Sprung Suspension Chopper Fork.
This is a prototype. I tested it out on a ride today.
It works very well at soaking up the bumps while retaining
a firm feel. This new fork along with the spring loaded seat
feels like a full suspension bike.

Attachments

Last edited:

sanchtech

Nov 12, 2009
Sac
Update: 7/24/09

Hey Guys!

The Bobber Frames and Related Parts are now available For Sale.
To inquire and or order this unique builder's frame, motor mounts, jack shaft, custom seat, and cool factor to build and customize for your very own, just send me a private message or call the number on the logo.
Also, to follow along on this Blue Bobber's Progress, head to the last page of this thread. I'm updating as it happens.
Later!

Mavrik Motor Bikes
wow! That blue bike is something else.

SAVAGE

May 6, 2009
CHICAGO,ILLINOIS
hey brett ive been followin the bobber build when i get the opportunity ,and i got to say OUTSTANDING JOB!!! on this build my friend. she is a thing of beauty

sanchtech

Nov 12, 2009
Sac
Update: 7/24/09

Hey Guys!

The Bobber Frames and Related Parts are now available For Sale.
To inquire and or order this unique builder's frame, motor mounts, jack shaft, custom seat, and cool factor to build and customize for your very own, just send me a private message or call the number on the logo.
Also, to follow along on this Blue Bobber's Progress, head to the last page of this thread. I'm updating as it happens.
Later!

Mavrik Motor Bikes
Did you paint the spokes and hub too?

That thing is sweeeeeeeeeet!

BrettMavriK

Oct 3, 2008
Tampa Bay, FL
Yep...

In a few days I'll have a black and red with whitewalls (rat rod style) Highboy Version with a 36" long springer fork finished for a client and photos up. I've discovered my original frame will work with either a 30" or a 36" front fork while retaining proper handling characteristics. Picture a Schwinn Spoiler with a 66" wheelbase instead of 72", a saner rake, higher rise, and a bigger frame. I really like the look as it is completely different than look of the Lowboy.

Stay tuned..... =-]'

Last edited:

BrettMavriK

Oct 3, 2008
Tampa Bay, FL
It's really not as bad as it looks, I don't know what it weighs with 1.5 gallons of gas in the tank.
I go 45 mph with the expansion chamber exhaust, and with 5 speeds
I have excellent acceleration. I never pedal, and that's why both pedals
face forward like pegs. With the kickstand raising the rear wheel 1/2" off the ground,
I use the pedals to kick start the engine from either side of the bike.

BrettMavriK

Oct 3, 2008
Tampa Bay, FL
Thanks, man!

I'm almost finished.
Just tidying up the 6 volt lead acid battery's wiring to the magneto and the 2 Cree super l.e.d.
headlight, brake & tail light. Then I apply the white wall paint in 2 coats and she's gets kicked to life.

I'll have photos tomorrow.
It looks to be the Son of the Orange Coast Chopper. =-]'

The Newbie!

May 19, 2009
Gilbert, AZ
Well man, I'm wishin I woulda just bought yer jackshaft, instead I've got just about as much into r&d, and I'm still scratchin my head! Would rather be riding!