BrettMavrik's Production Bobber Frame For Sale

GoldenMotor.com

turtle tedd

Jul 18, 2009
florida
Brett..new to this forum..met you at Jims place a couple of weeks ago..I see what you are up to and you are looking good with these frames..very good..will be picking up a sprocket adapter and a couple of sprockets next week...we are in the same neighborhood..I will be on the lookout for some occ stingray frames..I do a lot of garage sales

BrettMavriK

Oct 3, 2008
Tampa Bay, FL
Hmmm,

Wow,Doc, I have no idea what I would sell this bike for, as that wasn't my intention.
My intention was to show what COULD be done to one of my bikes, and then sell frames, motor mounts, and jackshafts to anyone who wanted to build their own. I haven't even ridden this bike yet. I'd have to think about it. After all, it's the first one of its' kind on the planet.
Send me a private message, Doc, and we'll talk about it.

Attachments

Last edited:

BrettMavriK

Oct 3, 2008
Tampa Bay, FL
The answer is a Resounding YES.

I would reconfigure the middle tube about 2.5" lower so the second head
clears the downward slant of the top bar.
I would need someone to send me the motor top mock it up in the frame.

Morini's eventually, as well... =-]'

Hi Brett;
Popping a question.
Do you think your new frame would accept the new "v" twin 2stroke that JDMPUNK is getting ready to produce?
I think that would be a decent marriage.

Last edited:

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
Brett, very nice...I love your attention to detail, blue chain....Nice. It looks very good and very safe. I dig it all together......Well done Sir

BrettMavriK

Oct 3, 2008
Tampa Bay, FL
Thanks guys....

Right now, I'm being challenged with a high powered 3 watt super chip l.e.d.
headlight brake and tail light system. Just can't quite get it right yet with the weak magneto's
charge once rectified to dc.

I'm workin' on it...

BrettMavriK

Oct 3, 2008
Tampa Bay, FL
Those Schmidt Nabendynamo hubs are nice,
but at $250 a hub, that is just not an option for me.
There has to be a low cost solution to run a 3.6 vdc Cree super chip led
at 1000 milliamps max, and some auto brake/tail leds with the 12v resistors
removed so they can run at 6 volts and 160 milliamps.

smokindawg

Sep 27, 2008
Where do I get an idea of pricing, So I know if I can afford one of these beasts........ it sure looks like a cool ride and starting with that frame, you could do so many custom changes to make the bike your own.

MattLGiberson

Apr 23, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
I like the bike. I'll have to get pics of my first chopper biuld up here soon. I'm also working on a new bobber complete with custom springer front end, working lights, jack shaft, highway pegs and possible shift kit (not sure about the last one yet). They frame has been all welded up...now I'm just waiting for my engine.

BrettMavriK

Oct 3, 2008
Tampa Bay, FL
Alrighty,
Here we go.

The Frame is $220 unpainted steel
The urethane isolate clockable Motor Mounts are $80
So,that puts you at $300...

The complete Jackshaft with hardened gears, bearings, casing (everything but chain) is $200

So, $500 and a donor OCC Stingray and you are on your way to Bobber City
Ridin' a Real Performer and gettin' the chicks. =-]'

There are some extras.
Motorcycle Springer Seat Style (the best) or weld on Seat Post Tube for a bicycle seat that you supply, Disc Brake Rotor Adapters , or Re-weld the OCC caliper Posts on the top bar for caliper brakes, Drag Bars and Risers, Super Led Headlight & Tail Light System, etc.

But, hey...you get the Hurricane Proof Built-In Kickstand for Free. =-]'

She is almost ready to be Kicked To Life...

Where do I get an idea of pricing, So I know if I can afford one of these beasts........ it sure looks like a cool ride and starting with that frame, you could do so many custom changes to make the bike your own.

Last edited: