Blood Thursty!

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Well than! lets get a little something posted today, got my Indian Decals today and they're so cool I had to calm down before I applied them, the gold is so shiny I couldn't hardly get a picture without reflection and I also put the peddles on but didn't torque it down because I have to put the new chain wheel on when it gets here.
If any one is interested in getting a DAMMNNN GOOD! decal go to either
[email protected] or www.leftcoastdesign.com the decals were $8.50 each and no shipping cost he also does masking cut outs if you want to paint, my stickers are a custom size in the the sense that I told him what I'd like to cover the area I wanted "No Problem!" these are top quality decals and as far as the Indian you won't find any as authentic as Gary's

Attachments

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Ride outta history (LOL!) There's a guy right down the street from me who is an O.G. biker and he thinks it actually is a Hundred yrs old, he has no clue and that's just the way I want it, if someone looks at it and say's it's 100 years old I ainta go'n argue
He!He!He!He!
You Like that decal don't ya!! Woo! wOO! Thanks! Biknut

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Finally got the 32t sprocket from chain reaction today and both chains tightened, nothing better than a tight (well you know, chain) peddles are nice and tight,working on the the hand grips and then the last piece in the puzzle will be a very simple throttle,I gotta stop sitting on this bike it sims to be little Indian voices saying "will you get me done so you can Ride me"

Attachments

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Finally got the 32t sprocket from chain reaction today and both chains tightened, nothing better than a tight (well you know, chain) peddles are nice and tight,working on the the hand grips and then the last piece in the puzzle will be a very simple throttle,I gotta stop sitting on this bike it sims to be little Indian voices saying "will you get me done so you can Ride me"
Nice. Did you have to do and fiddling with the chain line?

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Got my exhaust pipe Fri but went outta town that night to go to a car show that my Dads car club sponsors, one of the cars in my Dads collection is his pride and joy is a resto mod 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe he just got new performance heads for the already Blown 351 Cleveland so we decided to take it out for a real test drive and hit the HWY,well when we hit the on ramp Dad told me to hit the stop watch at the end of the ramp,so I did, BAM!! doing a slow entry we hit 110 MPH in 6.3 sec WOW!! so smoootthhh! then we found a 10 mile stretch and hit it 0-120 MPH in 8.0 sec, with the air cond. on, you wanna talk about a happy engine that thing didn't even struggle and we looked Dam! Good do'n it.
I couldn't bring the Indian cause it wasn't all together and it really was depressing but we did get 2nd for his 1951 Ford Custom Conv. a couple of Dads entries 1915 Ford Custom conv & 1936 Ford coupe

Attachments

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I guess the reason I posted the cars is because they are part of history and the speed trip I took with my Dad at 120 mph was in a 72 yr old car driven by a 72 yr old man and I got a taste of what it was to do a 120 mph like the old bikes WOW! of course it was a car, alot smoother but still WOW!