Bike Berry Can't work out problem.

GoldenMotor.com

JohnnyBravo80

Oct 12, 2018
First of all I wanted to work with this company and live in Florida. Shipping does a a while. i ordered Mag rims and they where defective.I did say wanted store credit and then only gave $35 when product was over $1000 when shipped both rims back and coasted money. They messed up and I called several times. Their customer service and calling center are not the same. This return has been going on for over 2 months than 2 months more and still don't have. I am very against doing business with Berry Bikes and want to let people know. They don't work with you! I got the Mags and would not ship same product I ordered when I spent over $30 to send back and time. Berry Bikes is not a good company and good luck returning a defective product..people need to know I had the worst experiences with this company and don't want anyone to experience this. Over 30 emails and 5 calls. Bad company if have defective idem. Jut want people to know and hope you don't go threw what I did. I build bikes in South Florida and don't need this wait and stress. If have questions i'll be happy to answer. Berry Bikes are on my bottom list! Good Luck All!

Please let me know if in South Florida (Broward)

Ride Safe!

Makika

Apr 12, 2020
BB's customer service is non-existent. Just got a 4 stroke kit. We had to modify almost every component. The throttle fit as we had 3/4" bars, but everything else was a major pita. Got it together and spent a long time aligning the chain, only to find that the chain and sprockets are slightly different pitch. The chain pops as it leaves the sprockets. Tried to call and get some help. No joy! For anyone getting ready to purchase, please understand that these are exciting kits, but the workmanship is third-rate. Be prepared to make your own stuff, and or, modify theirs'. If you're not handy, pass.

Reactions: fasteddy

GregValiant

Apr 20, 2020
Venice, Florida
Misery loves company but I won't go into a rant here. After looking around I chose BikeBerry. I've made better decisions. The list of things that were wrong is a laundry list. I thought I was the only one that noticed that the sprocket was cut wrong. The sprocket and Shimano 3 speed adapter are the same ones sold by other websites so they're all wrong.

Reactions: fasteddy

drcool52

Apr 23, 2020
Bikeberry has an ebay store where they sell most of their stuff. I recommend ordering off ebay since they have protections against this kind of stuff. I took my chances with bikeberry a few months ago and got burned. I bought the same item off ebay and sent them back the broken one since they decided they were gonna screw me over.

Reactions: FOG and fasteddy