Be A Part Of The 2nd Motorbicycling.com Video

GoldenMotor.com

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
Here Comes Part 2!!!
Remember the 1st MB video? If you have never seen it before, its right here:
Original MB Video - CLICK HERE

Anyway, wanna be a part of another one? I said I might do it and I totally am now! Starting today, Im working on the 2nd video and you can be a part of it. Just provide me with pictures or footage and ill mash it in there somewhere :)

If its on YouTube, just give me the links and ill rip them from YouTube instead of you sending me a video file somehow.

My YouTube channel is: Tand0m Video Productions

I changed the date for submissions. The new date will be May 19, 2011. End date will be July 22nd.

Any videos or pictures will work. I can be epic or an epic fail! (Fails are funny and awesome to see lol)

Be there or be triangular with a 4th side! .bf.

Last edited:

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
buba here
suggestion ????
maybe extend the deadline for submissions untill after willow springs california event there should be some great material for the video

best

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
buba here
suggestion ????
maybe extend the deadline for submissions untill after willow springs california event there should be some great material for the video

best
The deadline is already after the Willow Springs race......race is the 18th and the deadline is the 21st of June.

dnut

Vistaman73

Chat Box Junkie
Nov 29, 2009
Shawnee, Kansas
Schwinn, you can use anything from my Youtube videos, if you want to use some of the little kid riding it, I guess you could, but it should only be for humor. Send me a PM reminding me to send you a link to pictures. I have several different versions and a new one is in the process. It should be done before the deadline. Thanks!

bonnie1

Apr 18, 2011
SoCal
Here is a pic or two of my friend's (Scotto- on this website) bike. I hope you can use them. It's a little different than the bikes I see around here. It's a four stroke I think? Thank you.

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
Schwinn, you can use anything from my Youtube videos, if you want to use some of the little kid riding it, I guess you could, but it should only be for humor. Send me a PM reminding me to send you a link to pictures. I have several different versions and a new one is in the process. It should be done before the deadline. Thanks!
If you have any specific videos or pictures you want in the video, just PM me, otherwise ill go digging around in your channel :pdnut