Another 212cc Predator bike from VeniceMotorBikes

GoldenMotor.com

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Sorry the flu got you, Venice. I got my covid booster but not the flu shot. My wife got both shots in one appointment. She is tougher than me.
I'm enjoying watching someones dream coming into reality. The flu sure does level a person out and you get to to lay there and think of all the things you could be doing if you weren't ill.

Had three Covid shots and the flu shot for the first time. Two shots at once? Maybe but probably not. Kudos to your wife for doing that.

Steve.

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
3 day since booster and back to normal. Just a portion of 2nd day had 98.4F and it passed. Flu shot I got and with it at supermarket 2ea 10% off shopping purchase till end of year as part of the deal. Used it and am now eating BBQ NY Strip Steak! Flu shot had no issue either just sore arm for a few day. Wish everyone well.

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
It's beautiful. Thank you Venice Motor Bikes for the updates and sharing your many years of on the job experience. I believe the 212 Monster Bike will safely run at 50mph or more depending on the gearing, 212cc bikes professionally built are hard to find, the lead time was great and the 212 Monster Bike would be a bargain at $4,000.00.

PeteMcP

Jun 27, 2017
Great looking bike. Handover's timing made it a memorable Christmas for the customer. Excellent choice of saddle too - if it's a Selle Royal 'Drifter' like I've used on two of my own builds. Fantastic looks and super comfy - even on the long rides.