Another 212cc Predator bike from VeniceMotorBikes

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Here's a custom bike that I've been working on for a few weeks...

The customer bought this home made frame & all the parts trying to copy my Ruff Cycles 212cc bike, (but he soon realized that everything was wrong & it was way too complicated for his skill level!! ... So he brought everything to me to make it all work.

Here's where I'm at.... Notice the new 'oil lever sight checker' that I installed. ;)

212cc1.jpg
212cc2.jpg
212cc4.jpg
212cc3.jpg
212cc5.jpg
212cc6.jpg
212cc7.jpg
212cc8.jpg
212cc9.jpg

Venice Motor Bikes

Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
It's been a little slow, but I got more done on the 212 Monster bike yesterday.

I found a old GTC billet jack shaft plate in my parts pile & decided to use in instead if the weak cast plate in the torque converter kit.
While I was at it, I also made a jack shaft from other parts to get the drive sprocket inline with the rear wheel sprocket & I made a bearing holder for the right side of the shaft to give it more support.

There's still plenty more to do here, but this is the new direction it's taking.

js1.jpg

js2.jpg

js3.jpg

js4.jpg

js5.jpg

I also cut the fork legs down to give the bike it's permanent lowered stance. (^)
js6.jpg

Venice Motor Bikes

Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I would like to see more motor Fin instead of Tin!
I agree... I'm contemplating removing the upper tin because it will look way better! (But I know that keeping it helps cool the engine better)

Say, I'm interested to see which braking system you use, hydraulic disc or maybe motorcycle brakes?
It's going to have cable pull bicycle disc brakes... (that's what the customer already purchased).
I've been using them on my bikes for years & have never had any problems.

Venice Motor Bikes

Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Well... after two weeks of being stuck at home with the flu, I was finally able to get back to the shop & resume work on the monster bike!

I made a lot of progress today... I totally re-worked the rear end of the frame so I could center the wheel to install the disc brake.

Next, I installed both chains; & then I started making the intake manifold... (still a lot of Dremmel work to go on it).

mb1.jpg

mb2.jpg

mb3.jpg

mb4.jpg

mb5.jpg