1919 Indian Tribute

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Nice Bikes!!! I'm Jealous!! I only have 4, that is actually a nice photo of the green Indian in front of the window

Robertriley

Apr 25, 2011
Southern California
Hey, SoCal

Here's a race I found in Riverside right of the 60 Freeway.

Motorized Bike Race at Adam's Motorsports Park, Riverside, CA. Sept 15th 2012
hey guys, just wanted to let you know i'm hosting another race at the Adam's Kart Track in Riverside, CA.

there's gonna be all kinds of different bikes, from classics to full built custom racers.

2 strokes, whizzers, 4 strokes, electrics, and whatever other kinda motor you can strap to a bike.

many different classes for whatever you're riding, from beginners to experts. as long as it still has functioning pedals, you can race it!

$40 entry fee, gets you a free t shirt, too!

safety gear required. DOT (or equivalent) helmet, long pants, long sleeve shirt, knee and elbow pads, gloves. full motorcycle leathers recommended.

for more info, PM me or email [email protected]

gonna be a live band after the race!

Robertriley

Apr 25, 2011
Southern California
As much I would like to go faster and faster. I know I would break something or kill myself. I've been just shy of 200mph in a car before just because I could. It was great but straight out stupid, plus it wasn't even my car. Lol. I can't trust myself. We will have to trim I down or/and paint it.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
As much I would like to go faster and faster. I know I would break something or kill myself. I've been just shy of 200mph in a car before just because I could. It was great but straight out stupid, plus it wasn't even my car. Lol. I can't trust myself. We will have to trim I down or/and paint it.
WOW! Almost 200 mph?!? Were you driving a Ferrari? A Lamborghini? Maserati maybe? I confess to being a bit jealous. I've never been above 137. And I have to agree with you, even a mere 137 mph seemed a bit crazy in retrospect, considering the conditions. (I was young and very stupid back then.)

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Here's one for ya ,went to a car show that my Dad is also a member of and that his car club sponsors, so before we both polished and detailed his 1951 ford custom conv being placed in the show, we decided to take his 40" ford coupe out for a test ride after having $4,000.oo worth of new heads put on the already blown 351 cleveland engine and from 0 to 120 mph in 8 seconds, man that engine was a happy camper at that speed and wasn't even winding out it was so smooth i couldn't believe it, we even had the ac on

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
OOOHHH!!!! I saw your new bike today, WOW!! don't worry I won't tell any one, you get that honor, Damnn! Dan at taylar motorbikes is GOOD!

Robertriley

Apr 25, 2011
Southern California
I'm going to download and post them tonight. Kris is too cheap to get internet at his house so he won't see the pics until he goes over to his girlfriends house tomorrow.