Winter is coming!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Just had one heck of a **** storm earlier today. Lucky I was home to save all my chili plants [planted in trash cans long story] Drug them like mad to the green house just in time getting knots on my head from the flying Ice lol. Then stared at the ceiling in the green house wondering if it would hold. Held like a champ lucky! I've got 10 year old Chitapins.

There not supposed to stay alive here.

I think its gonna be a wet winter over hear! Oh joy! I am still gonna ride:)

The ice hit so hard that it shredded the trees. You could smell the birds from them after. Liken to a chicken coupe . As pungent as a field of alfalfa.

http://www.topix.com/news/hailstorm

Last edited:

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa
I have been trying to ride mine only when its kinda warm enough an the roads are semi dry , other that that I just stare at it alot an think of better things i could try on the next one .

leaded50

Oct 29, 2011
Norway
Ain´t nobody heard about spike tries???? Then snow & ice ain´t no problem......without the freezing........

leadfarmer

Sep 30, 2011
VA
Yeah man, we got snow today in Virginia. It has been a mild winter, but snow and ice had to come eventually.

leaded50

Oct 29, 2011
Norway
Well, normally over here it had been approx. 45" on flat now, but it have been a quite mild vinter till now, so.... some cold the last weeks, but raining away again now..I HOPE!!

Your lucky, whatever snow you get in US....its worser here, and closer to the NorthPole!
(even if Alaska etc. could be quite similar...i know)

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Colorado ain't no picnic in the winter. In years past, before 'Global Warming' we used to see snow then a day later we'd see the high 50s and the snow would go away. Not anymore. We got our first in October and there's still remnants of that one buried under what has come after. The streets in my neighborhood have not been completely clear since before Thanksgiving. I hate winter :(
Tom