Wind Chill- 16 degrees

GoldenMotor.com

seca40

Nov 15, 2008
Albuquerque
Re: How To Post Pictures

You are a madman. It's a balmy 34 degrees here and I'm takin the truck.

You should put these pics in "the Tavern" where more will see them.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Yes, I moved your post Pablo where more can see your great pics, hope you do not mind.

Thats great! You are a lot braver then me, I cannot imagine riding in something like that.

.sno.

Plindy

Dec 9, 2008
mn. usa.
the librarian did most of the work on there computer, & i did not know where to....! thanks for moving pictures, hoped some one might. i am lucky if this respond works

Motormac

Sep 23, 2008
Ontario Canada
I,ll one up you, It was an actual (without the wind chill)-31 C up where I live, that the equivalent of -24 F.Thats Canada for you, I know its even colder on the prairies. I do ask myself sometimes if I,m crazy to live here.!

Weedylot

Angry Old Fart
Jun 12, 2008
Tucson Arizona
73 degrees, sunny, light breeze
So stay in "superior" Michigan please
Unless you like stucco huts
And deadly summers that roast nuts

( A sort of haiku)

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
I believe "Superior" MI, as well as the rest of these Northern woods are only superior in the summers anymore, but of course that is coming from someone who no longer cares for it as when younger. We had 35* below (F) with the wind today and it's colder now with the sun down and it's been snowing for three days straight so far! I wouldn't be surprised to see 50* below this winter!

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
*Tink tink* what was that the sound of dropping off and hitting the icy ground.
Rhymes with "my huts".....
I'm getting too old for this.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Do any of you know what "COLD ENOUGH TO FREEZE THE BALLS OFF A BRASS MONKEY" MEANS?? THE CANNON BALLS ON A SAILING SHIP, WERE STACKED ON A BRASS MONKEY (A PLATE WITH DENTS TO HOLD THE FIRST LAYER OF 18 CANNON BALLS FROM ROLLING AROUND, EACH LAYER HAD LESS BALLS MAKING THE PYRAMID ). THEY WOULD RUST TO A CAST IRON MONKEY!!! THEY USED BRASSTO KEEP THEM FROM RUSTING TOGETHER. WITH A FAST DROP IN TEMP, THE BRASS WOULD CONTRACT FASTER THAN THE IRON CANNON BALLS AND THEY WOULD DISLODGE , ROLLING AROUND! HEY MATE, ITS COLD ENOUGH TO FREEZE THE BALLS OFF A BRASS MONKEY!! RON

Last edited:

whelan wheels

Jan 9, 2009
sudbury,ontario,canada
Now thats what I call cool runnings. But i'll one up ya,today been driving for aleast three and half hours in -25+the winchill factor which made it actully - 38.thats here in sudbury ontario canada.
Now thats the average around here.Athough they're calling for warmer temperatures soon say
around -18, these temperatures to me are like summer weather. Was raised further north where the temp averaged around -40/-50 and once in a blue at night -60. So i'm used to the cold since living on the reservation. brnot

Last edited: