Wheelie Much!

GoldenMotor.com

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Here in the south guys say "hey y'all watch this" then the ambulance comes! Just joking but do be careful, I crashed a dirt bike here in the backyard ten years ago doing about 15 mph and got hurt bad, because I was working on the bike I wasn't wearing a helmet I got a concussion. That along with a broke collar bone, three broke ribs and a ruptured spleen. I spent five day in the hospital, three were in ICU. The total bill including the helicopter ride was 71K.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
No, your not a different breed. Your skull breaks like a ripe melon just like everyone else's. The lucky ones die and the unlucky ones spend the rest of their life having someone else feed them and wipe their ass.

I've seen it up close and personal.

Steve.

donphantasmo

Oct 3, 2010
Middleburg, FL
I love how the title to this video is "Wheelie much" yet there is literally no "wheelies" in the video. I mean, a quick plimp of the throttle, and an occasional front wheel coming off the ground, yeah. But, wheelie... NOPE? So, to answer the question, Wheelie much? Nope.

Good looking bike, though. I have seen your videos, and you seem to have a blast on the bike...