What do you call the frame plaque that fits inside the frame.

GoldenMotor.com

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Hi Tom,
Just picking away at the Epic an hour or so a day when I can. Parts stash is building up so I need to get on it and put in some real time. Started taking moringa capsules again and it's only day six and usually it take a couple of weeks for any improvements to be noticeable. Moringa is an interesting plant.

Heard from Silverbear today. He was putting the pump in the well at the cabin for the summer season and he had a thousand mosquitoes assisting him.

We've had some sunny days recently with rain at night. Today it was 77F and sunny.

Steve.

Reactions: Tom from Rubicon

Rexx Shyt

May 9, 2022
Give that man a seegar! (^) My Deluxe model frame filler with maker name on disc.
View attachment 110326
Tom
Nice, Im doing an Indian and that's why I want to know what that plate is called because I want to order one because I'm going to put a Indian head sticker on it and gold cursive letters on the tank. Says Indian all gloss black except the spokes and handlebars.

Attachments

Reactions: fasteddy

Rexx Shyt

May 9, 2022
How many answers do you want? It's a panel they put on the bike to advertise Panama Jack. There is no where else on the bike for them to put it. They want it to look like a fake gas tank. Lots of bike with that frame style that don't have them.
Just one. The right one.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
You have been told what it is. Just pick the answer you like. You most likely won't find one pre made as Venice Motor bikes said. They were made to fit a bike that the sellers were selling.

Get a piece of thin cardboard and put it on a flat surface. Lay your bike frame on it and trace out the shape you want. Cut it out and trace it on a piece of metal. Cut out the metal and you have what you want.

To cut them out I use a jig saw with a metal cutting blade. Keep the part your cutting close to the table edge or what ever your cutting it on so it doesn't vibrate and smooth up the edges and your there.

Steve.

Rexx Shyt

May 9, 2022
This is an anbull 80cc 2stroke ported and polished. Its on a nel lusso frame with the rack chopped. Ive got a schwinn beach cruiser that I am stripping down now that all of these parts are going on.

The Indian head is going on the tank and the "Indian" logo is going on the frame plate I have cut out of a sheet of extruded aluminum and I'm building now.

The only thing missing now is the silver bullet headlight.

Attachments