What a joke some people are.

GoldenMotor.com

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
If I can ignore someone, I assume they’re not a mod, and therefore them running their mouth to me and telling me what to do is not really a thing that is even going to happen. ✌cause I just don’t have to respond or pay attention or care
I will have no further comments here.
Better go post a build thread quick. Or say you weren’t just talking about me. Yep I’m not a mod or I woulda locked this thread by now.

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
Sack a tomatoes California
if you’re scared of saying something because of a mod on another forum then he won, and you should contact the admin there at [email protected] . His name is Anton. He assured me my info is safe and talked to Damien about it. Believe me if Damien shared your info you’d have a GREAT case.

No not Damien or troll. Easy guys

I found out Damien is around 68 years old from his posts, and in ‘89 when he “retired” from policing he’d be 34 years old, so yes he was fired. Clearly still a dummy.

@Wevil Kenevil don’t use special characters to avoid the bad word blocker, because it causes the site to see less traffic as the search engine gives the site negative points. Something the admin told me. Use s*** or ish.
No problem boss! Sorry It WONT happen again. And my profile picture is me incase there is any question about my identity. I live in Sacramento California and don't have a problem with revealing who I am to tony or s.w. Jerry to prove who I am or am not.

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
Dude, don’t bring your Damien drama here. Nobody needs to spy for Damien when he can just look for himself. Wevil signed up here over a year ago and HAS a build thread, you’ve been here less than two months, no build thread, and just causing drama and accusing members of being spies. You’re starting to piss me off for having hijacked the conversation here on my favorite forum. Chill the **** out, apologize to Wevil as he’s NOT a spy, and post a damned build thread already. You’ve said those motorbike trigger words already like 212, k10 fork, so build it. We all have build threads here let’s see yours.

It's cool bro I am like you Tony, I am pretty thicked skinned. Obviously Bruce feels snubbed but he has to realise enough is enough.

I suspect he brings these bans upon himself.

Is there a way to ask this whole topic be deleted. I would rather put this whole thing to rest. It's been discussed past the point of any common sense and just... Yeah.

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
[QUOTE="BruceBanner1983,

Do you see how delusional you are? You've dredged up a post that's
3 months Old and made all kinds of irrational accusations and comments and tried turning MY post against me...

If you'd read through ALL the comments made on this thread you would plainly see that I am neither a spy nor whom you accuse me of being.

Reporting someone to the FBI so they go to prison for exposing an I.p. address isn't vindictive ?

Dude take your meds and take a nap.

I'm done with this thread and ask that it please be deleted or at least locked.

I deeply apologise to anyone offended by ANYTHING ANYONE has said here.

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
Fair question Bruce. The current new content of this Forum seems to be a Troll, from a place I dare not speak. The ignore option is a useful tool. It would be nice if management could Firewall the trolls.
Banning seems in most cases a temporary fix.

Tom
You didn't think I was a troll when we were discussing our similar experiences while working in a foundry Tom. (Remember, I work in an art foundry and built the bronze life-size humpback whale... Oh,... yeah.)

And why are you going to antagonise someone who is clearly upset and on an emotional rollercoaster?

I find that very un becoming of you sir.

Here's some advise my grandmother gave me that served me well.

"If you can't offer a solution or remedy to something, it's best to keep out of the way so not to make the problem bigger."

Dig it!

Reactions: Tony01 and fasteddy

Solarsyst

Jan 17, 2024
I told Damien earlier that I demanded to be spoken to with respect and without ego and also told him he was a fragile man hiding behind a computer screen that knows how to manage a sql database and update a php page. There's nothing special about this guy. Tried to reason with his " Don't piss me off & I'm always right type attitude that's even written on his forums poilicies". I told him to ban me. Because i don't have time to feed his narcasstic personality. Not here to compete with anybody. I'll take my knowledge and hobbies here.