What a joke some people are.

GoldenMotor.com

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Seeing that others have had similar experiences to me has crystallized my decision not to return to that forum
Yeah unfortunately that forum has no custom builders like this one does; I call that forum the “motorized bicycle social club”. Bunch of morons; Damien and another guy couldn’t understand what I meant by “spokes” on a disc rotor because his mind is so stuck on bicycle wheels. Yeah dude has issues.

Oct 11, 2023
Yeah unfortunately that forum has no custom builders like this one does; I call that forum the “motorized bicycle social club”. Bunch of morons; Damien and another guy couldn’t understand what I meant by “spokes” on a disc rotor because his mind is so stuck on bicycle wheels. Yeah dude has issues.
I got into an argument with someone and two days later he still wouldn’t respond to my comments or messages, then I got annoyed and antagonized him a bit, and even though he refused to have a private conversation with me, he publicly bragged about “manipulating” me, which I think he tried to do to make me feel sorry and stop antagonizing him, but it had the opposite effect and then he banned me for a month so I could “learn about respect“. Like my guy, you refused a private conversation and bragged about manipulating me, but I’m the one who needs to learn respect?

Oct 11, 2023
I don’t know if I consider myself in the class of a “custom” builder, but I’m working on a non-kit 212 bike and the only bicycle components are the frame and seat post. The forks are motorcycle forks, moped seat, moped rims, it’s not done yet but I’m working on it and hopefully will have it done soon. I agree that forum is full of dummies though. The guy I got into an argument with was decking a head with an angle grinder and didn’t test compression before or after but bragged that the speed clock at the end of his street said he was 4mph faster. Like my guy, that’s your only benchmark? You don’t know or care about the performance threshold of your engine, you just want to go 50mph on a scrap bike. Good luck lmfmao.

Reactions: Wevil Kenevil

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
I don’t know if I consider myself in the class of a “custom” builder, but I’m working on a non-kit 212 bike and the only bicycle components are the frame and seat post. The forks are motorcycle forks, moped seat, moped rims, it’s not done yet but I’m working on it and hopefully will have it done soon. I agree that forum is full of dummies though. The guy I got into an argument with was decking a head with an angle grinder and didn’t test compression before or after but bragged that the speed clock at the end of his street said he was 4mph faster. Like my guy, that’s your only benchmark? You don’t know or care about the performance threshold of your engine, you just want to go 50mph on a scrap bike. Good luck lmfmao.
Make a thread. That’s more custom than the last year of builds on that forum. Over here you only have to piss me off and it takes a lot, because I have years of experience talking ish online, and you may get butthurt tryin to piss me off. Happens a lot, I’m banned from many groups on Facebook of motorbike builders with thin skin.

Oct 11, 2023
Make a thread. That’s more custom than the last year of builds on that forum. Over here you only have to piss me off and it takes a lot, because I have years of experience talking ish online, and you may get butthurt tryin to piss me off. Happens a lot, I’m banned from many groups on Facebook of motorbike builders with thin skin.
I don’t go out of my way to try to piss anyone off. The only thing that generally makes me want to argue is when people don’t want to hear the truth, or refuse to have a reasonable discussion about something. I’ve no interesting in getting into a measuring contest with anyone lol.

Oct 11, 2023
It’s funny though cause I started a thread about Damien and then edited it in case he was also a mod here or had friends here or something. Now I see that couldn’t be further from the truth lmao.

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
Sack a tomatoes California
Yes you are talking about Damien, he had said he “retired” from police work in ‘89 uh no more like FIRED. I made a thread about it because I was typing a response to s guy and didn’t get to send because Damien blocked me cause he got so butthurt from me seeing right through him.

And the truth will out.. It's comforting to know that I wasn't singled out for speaking out. He is a disturbed individual.

I couldn't imagine the extent of my influence on life being a website under my Damien... Dominion... oops.. heehee!

• Haha
Reactions: BruceBanner1983

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
It’s funny though cause I started a thread about Damien and then edited it in case he was also a mod here or had friends here or something. Now I see that couldn’t be further from the truth lmao.
You will find a number of members (especially the O. G.'s) that have multiple accounts, where they are respected just as well.

I don't carry malice for anybody just like I try not to leave any hard feelings. I mean if you look past our feeling snubbed,the guy has some sort of mental blockage or something cuz he's stuck on that.

These are the low-key mass shooter type of freaks that you need to keep your eye on. Just kidding not kidding!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2stroker412
Oct 11, 2023
You will find a number of members (especially the O. G.'s) that have multiple accounts, where they are respected just as well.

I don't carry malice for anybody just like I try not to leave any hard feelings. I mean if you look past our feeling snubbed,the guy has some sort of mental blockage or something cuz he's stuck on that.

These are the low-key mass shooter type of freaks that you need to keep your eye on. Just kidding just kidding!
The minute he started bragging about thinking he manipulated me, I knew he was about 99 bricks shy of a load. Completely unprofessional behavior from a mod, even when being antagonized. What mod refuses a private conversation, then publicly brags about manipulating a forum member? We should be able to have private conversations to avoid public confrontations. It just wasn’t normal behavior in any sense of the word.

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
Unless what someone says is a serious life threatening statement of mass per portion, nobody has any reason to concern themselves with what others discuss in private or openly.

You didn't get banned for what you were saying in your message, you got banned the moment he saw the post. You just happened to be in a convo with somebody at the time.

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
I like this. A man who is on both sides of the "law" is someone who I want on my jury.

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
The minute he started bragging about thinking he manipulated me, I knew he was about 99 bricks shy of a load. Completely unprofessional behavior from a mod, even when being antagonized. What mod refuses a private conversation, then publicly brags about manipulating a forum member? We should be able to have private conversations to avoid public confrontations. It just wasn’t normal behavior in any sense of the word.
And if you really look at it, he has manipulated you...

Into posting what you have posted, out of..? What? Frustration with un professional practices and behaviour?

It's to his shame that he stands in between the knowledge found there and others who seek it. Instead of building his "empire", he is destroying it.

The price to pay for vanity I guess.

Oct 11, 2023
And if you really look at it, he has manipulated you...

Into posting what you have posted, out of..? What? Frustration with un professional practices and behaviour?

It's to his shame that he stands in between the knowledge found there and others who seek it. Instead of building his "empire", he is destroying it.

The price to pay for vanity I guess.
I guess if you want to put it that way, he’s manipulated a lot of people into having complaints about him, but I think what you’re saying is that his manipulation tactics had the opposite of their intended effect.