What a joke some people are.

GoldenMotor.com

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
Sack a tomatoes California
What happened?

I wont name an names but a moderator on another web site I go to banned me because I made him and the other trash talking fools look like sleeping sheep idiots.

IN the "free space off topic section" ... WHERE I thought YOU COULD DISCUSS OFF TOPIC THINGS... I started talking about how someone I know discovered that after being vaccinated people were giving off mac addresses.

Being skeptical I had tried it myself and low and behold you could download a Bluetooth low energy scanner from the play store and indeed you could see that certain people were and are emitting a mac address like a wireless phone WHILE NOT CARRYING A DEVICE.... CRAZY BUT TRUE... Dudes all talked Sh!t and called me nuts and the mod closed my topic because he said I was talking crazy lies...

WELLLL... I recently FOUND a credible well known doctor that had also discovered it and had made a preliminary report and a video on it and I went back with my proof and instead of looking at my Proof... He just banned me for "spreading lies and talking crazy stuff:.

It was in the off topic section and he STill had to act like a sleeping moron... he is hiding the truth or afraid of it or something... I mean what kind of :moderator Doesnt look at the evidence ? isnt he supposed to be the MODERATOR? HE IS A JACKASS... Lmao... some people just cant accept the world isnt what they THInk they know...Typical control freak.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2stroker412

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
One can download all kinds of apps that make all kinds of crazy claims. However, that being said; several others I know and myself included who won't take the vaccine got calls from the CDC asking why we wouldn't take it.

Reactions: Wevil Kenevil

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
Oh yeah I read that thread over there. I agree with you
Thank you for your honesty. I know it soundz crazy and far fetched and I had a hard time believing it until I actually tested it myself.

I downloaded a Bluetooth low energy scanner with a proximity sensor from the Play Store and took my friend who had been vaccinated and didn't know where we were going out into the country and had him leave his cell phone in the vehicle and I made sure that he had no other devices on him and I was able to track his movement and distance with the B.L.E. app.

Trust me my heart sank when I saw that it was true and it actually terrified me.

I was just trying to get the word out to people I wasn't trying to start some big argument or anything like that.

Thank you 2stroke. It's not so much that I am looking for someone to agree with my topic but just to see my point. Thank you brother

Reactions: 2stroker412

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
One can download all kinds of apps that make all kinds of crazy claims. However, that being said; several others I know and myself included who won't take the vaccine got calls from the CDC asking why we wouldn't take it.
Hey Jerry,

Any low energy Bluetooth scanner will pick it up it's not an app per se, it is any app that picks up Bluetooth low energy signals.

And its a documented phenomenon it's not something I made up or someone is trying to make up it is actually a thing sadly enough.
The ones that seem to work the best are find my device apps that scan for random and open Mac addresses.

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
The cdc actually called you personally and asked you what why you weren't on board with it?

Holy crapparoo! THAT is scary!

PeteJ

Apr 27, 2023
Where do I find the post you wrote? Sure would like to read it and I would just like to know more about it cause tracking people is pretty scary

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
The cdc actually called you personally and asked you what why you weren't on board with it?

Holy crapparoo! THAT is scary!
They called a few others I know as well. None of us have ever taken the vaccine. I don't know if it was actually CDC workers or an outsourcing company they used. However, unlike most outsourcing contact companies it wasn't foreigners calling.

The reason we gave them why is, we weren't going to take a vaccine which isn't a one time thing with a 100% prevention rate. Like vaccines for other diseases are.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2023
I wont name an names but a moderator on another web site I go to banned me because I made him and the other trash talking fools look like sleeping sheep idiots.

IN the "free space off topic section" ... WHERE I thought YOU COULD DISCUSS OFF TOPIC THINGS... I started talking about how someone I know discovered that after being vaccinated people were giving off mac addresses.

Being skeptical I had tried it myself and low and behold you could download a Bluetooth low energy scanner from the play store and indeed you could see that certain people were and are emitting a mac address like a wireless phone WHILE NOT CARRYING A DEVICE.... CRAZY BUT TRUE... Dudes all talked Sh!t and called me nuts and the mod closed my topic because he said I was talking crazy lies...

WELLLL... I recently FOUND a credible well known doctor that had also discovered it and had made a preliminary report and a video on it and I went back with my proof and instead of looking at my Proof... He just banned me for "spreading lies and talking crazy stuff:.

It was in the off topic section and he STill had to act like a sleeping moron... he is hiding the truth or afraid of it or something... I mean what kind of :moderator Doesnt look at the evidence ? isnt he supposed to be the MODERATOR? HE IS A JACKASS... Lmao... some people just cant accept the world isnt what they THInk they know...Typical control freak.
Yep, that dude is a straight up WEIRDO. He refused a private conversation with me, and I’ll admit that I let my pride get the best of me and antagonized him publicly, but then he started saying he manipulated me (how I have no idea) and was proud of it and thought that was somehow better than the private conversation I initially tried to have with him, and get this, banned me for a month, so that I could “learn about respect” eff that forum and eff him I’m not going to be participating there. Any mod who doesn’t realize that their power over my life ends where their fingertips touch their keyboard needs to have their head examined.

Oct 11, 2023
That mod over there thinks he can force strangers on the internet to give him their respect through threats and intimidation. He will absolutely never have my respect, nor will I ever consider him worthy of anybody’s respect after his disgusting behavior. He can shove all that crap where the sun don’t shine. He literally compared banning someone from a forum to making their life living ****. Like dude, all I have to do to be free of you is log off the website, dummy.

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
He is "ex law enforcement" by his own claim and it's not uncommon for "bullies with a badge" to have such attitudes.

It usually stems from a lack of control over their own lives and being abused or never being made to feel like they mattered.

It's sad really to think that someone's sense of "justice" is motivated and twisted by such things.

Well, that website isn't going to grow any.

Oct 11, 2023
He is "ex law enforcement" by his own claim and it's not uncommon for "bullies with a badge" to have such attitudes.

It usually stems from a lack of control over their own lives and being abused or never being made to feel like they mattered.

It's sad really to think that someone's sense of "justice" is motivated and twisted by such things.

Well, that website isn't going to grow any.
I think he thought he was going to manipulate me into sympathizing with him and it completely blew up in his face and that’s when he banned me for a month. He’s a total dew shh. A mangy, transient dog. I’m sure he deserved whatever treatment turned him into that kind of person, and either way I feel no compassion for him or anyone like him. I’m an a-hole when it comes to people like that. I don’t feel sorry for them, because I got mistreated and abused as a kid and as an adult, and I don’t think I can bully anyone into respecting me, nor would I if I could. It’s absolute garbage, bottom of the barrel to think that way. He’ll die sad, old and alone. I bet he’s not even a cop. A lot of people claim to be LEO or military for attention or to get special treatment. It’s called stolen valor. Dude definitely thinks he’s special, and he couldn’t be less special if he tried.

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
Being a volunteer sheriff's officer myself I run into people all the time who think that their authority extends past their jurisdiction. And the only reason it's sad is because WE as a people have to deal with their inability to come to grips with reality.

I belong to the search and rescue division and was accepted due to my dad's status within the fire department and nave NEVER flashed my badge.

But I totally get you bro.

Attachments

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Yes you are talking about Damien, he had said he “retired” from police work in ‘89 uh no more like FIRED. I made a thread about it because I was typing a response to s guy and didn’t get to send because Damien blocked me cause he got so butthurt from me seeing right through him.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2023
Yes you are talking about Damien, he had said he “retired” in ‘89 uh no more like FIRED. I made a thread about it because I was typing a response to s guy and didn’t get to send because Damien blocked me cause he got so butthurt from me seeing right through him.

Seeing that others have had similar experiences to me has crystallized my decision not to return to that forum