What a joke some people are.

GoldenMotor.com
Oct 11, 2023
I only wish that we could post certain things anonymously, so that people lurking couldn’t always know who was saying what and take retaliatory action against them. There are certain things I can’t say right now without worrying about retaliatory actions. This person threatened to give out someone’s IP address. What a creep!

Oct 11, 2023
Also, threatening to expose someone’s IP address is definitely against the law. I’d be sending that info along to the FBI. He could, and should, face jail time for that.

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
Sack a tomatoes California
I only wish that we could post certain things anonymously, so that people lurking couldn’t always know who was saying what and take retaliatory action against them. There are certain things I can’t say right now without worrying about retaliatory actions. This person threatened to give out someone’s IP address. What a creep!
I don't say sh¡t about someone that I wouldn't say to their face. There's no reason to be malicious or vindictive.

It's actually counter productive and is a waste of time... I'd rather be working on my bike. New ride. Tandem with the back post trimmed low, 2 piece ld100 cylinder with a billet high compression head, ported and polished with an f2 thruster that I am sitting here hoggin out the exhaust flange with a chainsaw file as I write this.

Oct 11, 2023
I don't say sh¡t about someone that I wouldn't say to their face. There's no reason to be malicious or vindictive.

It's actually counter productive and is a waste of time... I'd rather be working on my bike. New ride. Tandem with the back post trimmed low, 2 piece ld100 cylinder with a billet high compression head, ported and polished with an f2 thruster that I am sitting here hoggin out the exhaust flange with a chainsaw file as I write this.
I would say everything to their “face” right now if I could, but I’m banned until New Year’s Eve. There are just certain things I would share if not out of fear of more retaliation on their part, but I have to wait for now and be patient. When someone is threatening to expose people’s IP addresses and things like that, it’s prudent to be careful what you say and don’t say sometimes until the right time. I use the same username on both forums, so there would be no question if they saw me say certain things here they’d know who was saying it, and as I said it just isn’t the right time. Don’t assume that I’m vindictive or malicious. Facebook has an anonymous posting feature for when people want to talk about sensitive things without revealing their identity. I was speaking along those lines. Not to be vindictive or malicious, but to prevent any vindictiveness or maliciousness from being directed at me.

Reactions: Wevil Kenevil
Oct 11, 2023

I was pretty clear about my motivation for wishing to be able to post anonymously. There was no misunderstanding what I said. Your interpretation was the complete opposite of that.

Oct 11, 2023

Are you Damien?

Reactions: Tom from Rubicon

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
if you’re scared of saying something because of a mod on another forum then he won, and you should contact the admin there using their contact form. His name is Anton. He assured me my info is safe and talked to Damien about it. Believe me if Damien shared your info you’d have a GREAT case.

No not Damien or troll. Easy guys

I found out Damien is around 68 years old from his posts, and in ‘89 when he “retired” from policing he’d be 34 years old, so yes he was fired. Clearly still a dummy.

@Wevil Kenevil don’t use special characters to avoid the bad word blocker, because it causes the site to see less traffic as the search engine gives the site negative points. Something the admin told me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 11, 2023
if you’re scared of saying something because of a mod on another forum then he won, and you should contact the admin there at [email protected] . His name is Anton. He assured me my info is safe and talked to Damien about it. Believe me if Damien shared your info you’d have a GREAT case.

No not Damien or troll. Easy guys

I found out Damien is around 68 years old from his posts, and in ‘89 when he “retired” from policing he’d be 34 years old, so yes he was fired. Clearly still a dummy.

@Wevil Kenevil don’t use special characters to avoid the bad word blocker, because it causes the site to see less traffic as the search engine gives the site negative points. Something the admin told me. Use s*** or ish.
I believe now that weevil is either Damien, or spying for him. Damien believes that I planned to retaliate once my temporary ban was up, and made my ban permanent. Now, why would he think that, when I never said or hinted that I planned to do such?

Oct 11, 2023
Well, I wasn’t planning on doing anything once my ban was up, aside from remove all my content from that forum. Now that my ban is permanent, it doesn’t matter. I emailed Anton and requested to him that all my content and comments be removed from that website. Damien, enjoy ruling over your kingdom of dust. Your power ends where your fingertips touch your keyboard. It does not, has not, and will not ever extend further than that. It’s not your job or place to teach me respect, and you’re the one acting like a spoiled high school brat. 68 years old and having people spy on another forum for you so that you can ban people because you believe they “might” do something they never said they would do. Extremely childish, and this forum is 10 times better than your kingdom of dust. Have fun ruling over the ants. Your time on this earth isn’t much longer, and when it’s over, you’ll be forgotten after having ended a sad, pathetic, lonely existence that no one cares about.

Oct 11, 2023
I also informed Anton that Damien has people spying on this forum and is taking retaliatory action based on what his spies report back. That is way out of hand. I sincerely hope he gets removed as moderator and Anton reviews every single ban he’s given out. And doesn’t just remove him as mod, but bans him from the site entirely. People like Damien are a cancer to forums and the MB community.

Oct 11, 2023
Does Damien not realize that anything presented to Anton is out of his control? I just wonder how long he’s gotten away with having spies here. What kind of person puts that much energy into what is said on another forum?

Oct 11, 2023
I also don’t think Damien knows you can delete website passwords, and once you do that you’re logged out. Even if he bans my IP address, which I don’t think he can do, I can still visit the website without seeing his stupid ban message.

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
I believe now that weevil is either Damien, or spying for him. Damien believes that I planned to retaliate once my temporary ban was up, and made my ban permanent. Now, why would he think that, when I never said or hinted that I planned to do such?
Dude, don’t bring your Damien drama here. Nobody needs to spy for Damien when he can just look for himself. Wevil signed up here over a year ago and HAS a build thread, you’ve been here less than two months, no build thread, and just causing drama and accusing members of being spies. You’re starting to piss me off for having hijacked the conversation here on my favorite forum. Chill the **** out, apologize to Wevil as he’s NOT a spy, and post a damned build thread already. You’ve said those motorbike trigger words already like 212, k10 fork, so build it. We all have build threads here let’s see yours.

Oct 11, 2023
Dude, don’t bring your Damien drama here. Nobody needs to spy for Damien when he can just look for himself. Wevil signed up here over a year ago and HAS a build thread, you’ve been here less than two months, no build thread, and just causing drama and accusing members of being spies. You’re starting to piss me off for having hijacked the conversation here on my favorite forum. Chill the **** out, apologize to Wevil as he’s NOT a spy, and post a damned build thread already. You’ve said those motorbike trigger words already like 212, k10 fork, so build it. We all have build threads here let’s see yours.
Peace to you. I thought this thread was actually about Damien. I will have no further comments here.

Reactions: Wevil Kenevil
Oct 11, 2023
If I can ignore someone, I assume they’re not a mod, and therefore them running their mouth to me and telling me what to do is not really a thing that is even going to happen. ✌cause I just don’t have to respond or pay attention or care

• Haha
Reactions: Tony01

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN

Give us Damien

Last edited: