VMB 24" Schwinn cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
The 24 inch Schwinn has character. Very nice bike. The tank has the look of an Indian Board Track gas tank. Was the tank and the bike both sitting around in the back of your factory for years, or was the tank recently constructed? Thank you. I appreciate it. I have heard that gas tanks can be very difficult to build. Some come together well then others you are fighting the whole way to fabricate it.

Jett40

Aug 21, 2021
Macomb mi
Here's a little update... The kid has been riding this thing all over town & he loves it.

He brought it back for a little tune up & I got these pics of it while it's here.

I need to cut this muffler down a little so it won't be so close to the ground... I'll get a pic of that next week.

View attachment 109296
View attachment 109297
Do cut the muffler part back and reinstall the end cap?

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
The 24 inch Schwinn has character. Very nice bike. The tank has the look of an Indian Board Track gas tank. Was the tank and the bike both sitting around in the back of your factory for years, or was the tank recently constructed? Thank you. I appreciate it. I have heard that gas tanks can be very difficult to build. Some come together well then others you are fighting the whole way to fabricate it.
The tank was made by James at Ghetto Bike many years ago.

Do cut the muffler part back and reinstall the end cap?
I'm going to cut the muffler part in half & weld the end cap back on it.