The uglier the cooler!

GoldenMotor.com

heliotrope

Jul 5, 2008
This is one i built very fast, 2-1\2 days for a bike show. Never thought id actually ride but I did. It was clocked at 40MPH and still had more. im going to take it apart and refab it to make it alot more safe and nicer to look at. This is the way id like to do more motor bikes. Honda 5.5 HP OHV. centrifugal clutch, no peddling to start.

heliotrope

Jul 5, 2008
Thanks Bro! I got the inspiration from a friends Sears bolt on from the 40's that he got on ebay! here is his!

Its really sweet, that seat takes up every shock and bump, i could ride it all day, and have!

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
That is unique to put it mildly. Put a 5hp briggs with Normans alcohol mods and that sucker would do 60 easy. I like it a lot..................................

heliotrope

Jul 5, 2008
When I bought the bike it was a rideable bike. The front seat had been welded on for the moms child to ride with her. If you look real close you can see foot rests just below and forward on the downtube. I thought for that incarnation of that bike it was too much character to remove it, but for the next design they are coming off.

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Deacon needs to see this I think he would really like it and boy you might be able to light up the rear tire with alcohol mods. to the 4 stroke. simple mods will make it 10hp but a fuel hog.
I like ugly.
Norman