Thank you!

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
I just want to thank all of you for the great support and friendships I have made over the years and the enjoyment I have had owning the forum. You all and of course the moderators made this forum what it is, A great place to make friends and learn about bicycles with a motor. Eric will take great care of the forum and I took it as far as I can so it is now his turn. I will stop by from time to time but my other ventures pretty much fill my time plus I am getting old and want to spend more time with the grand kids and family. Be safe!
Paul

Reactions: Dave31

Chaz

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver, British Columbia
Hi Paul, thank you for the forum. When I was found in the ice and then thawed out by the scientists I was afraid of all the modern things in the world. Then I came upon this site using the magic box they gave me to play with. I found that the motor bicycle was not so frightening to me and so I built my own. I have enjoyed all the rides I have taken and wave at the children who laugh and throw eggs at me.

I thank you for putting this community together and will continue on my journey which reaches from the inner mind to the outer limits.... or possibly the twilight zone.

my very best regards to you and may you never be plagued with fleas,

Chaz

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Thank You Paul for all your support and hard work giving us a fun friendly place to hang out.

Good luck on your other ventures and enjoy the time you get to spend with family. Don't be a stranger stop by and say hello now and then.

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Yeah, yeah, yeah..................Call me when you learn to fly fixed wing and Mode 1 and bring a plane to Denver.

Until then, you have my number. :)

Tom