Thank You

Discussion in 'Welcome to the World of Motorized Bicycles' started by Pappy, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Pappy

Pappy New Member

I just want to take this time to say Thank You to all the good people here on Motorbicycling.com for all the wonderful help.

I have never met so many people will to go the extra mile for others in need of moral support, project advice and so on.

Thank You

2. Fulltimer

Fulltimer New Member

As for myself, I thank you. You have found a way to make a difference in somebody's life. It might not be a life changing thing but you can bet it will always be remembered.

Terry

3. Saddletramp1200

Saddletramp1200 Custom MB Buiilder

With 33,199 members were a large family. Each with our own skills. It is my honor to be a part of such a fine family. (c)

4. Saddletramp1200

Saddletramp1200 Custom MB Buiilder

There are Bikers that have the enjoyment of helping others. I am one.

5. LR Jerry

LR Jerry Active Member

The goal here is to get more riders on the road.

6. maniac57

maniac57 Old, Fat, and still faster than you

Personally, I get a kick out of helping newcomers to the hobby. There is real satisfaction in getting someone buzzing around with a huge grin! I figure the more people who see these little ring-dingers, the more people who will want one, and by building them I am helping the entire community. (And making a few bucks as well!)
    I don't care what the eco nazis want us to beleive, One SUV puts out far more pollution than 5 motorbikes.

7. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Active Member

A few of the forums I frequent are writhing with trolls and unhinged people. Your threads get flamed 5 of six times before before you begin to get useful replies. The moderators do a great job of keeping this site civilized and helpful.