Some one to ride with me...

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I love my bike but I'm beginning to get a little bored with my own company. I would like to have someone to ride with.

To that end I am considering building a loaner. I have a good bike to build it on, and frankly it would probably be worth a cheap kit price to have someone to ride with. Just worried about being sued if the guy falls down and scratches his knee.

I'm still thinking about it all.

bagger

Apr 29, 2008
south bay ca
i would love to ride with you i live in the south bay in californa. where do you live? i have a motorized bike 80cc that has 100s of mi on it!!

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Deac - I hear you. I feel your pain. NO one around here rides! Ghost0 lives up in Bellingham.

I would love to ride with you.

Maybe we should run adds in the lonely dudes section:

Wanted: Human, or other animal, MB, frequent stopping, NS, ND, LP, Beer OK afterward. Not a pushover.

:D

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Get yourself a parrot or some kind of bird to ride with you. there used to be a guy where i grew up that had a pet crow it would ride on the guys handlebars and when he got going fast enough it would fly right above the bars it was very cool I thought. He had a string tied to it until the bird learned not to fly off. I don't know what ever happened to them but I sure liked to see the two ride by.(^)

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
You mean fly off ? Or fly off the handle bars My goodness almost sounds like the story got short ! LOL Nah my bad. I read a book when I was a kid about a guy that proved Imprinting is not entirely true He released a Bald Eagle into the wild. From Hatched! Animals are amazing! Gods gift to us.I will need to ask my father? We both read the same book years ago. He's just a little better with Authors.

Last edited:

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Deac - I hear you. I feel your pain. NO one around here rides! Ghost0 lives up in Bellingham.

I would love to ride with you.

Maybe we should run adds in the lonely dudes section:

Wanted: Human, or other animal, MB, frequent stopping, NS, ND, LP, Beer OK afterward. Not a pushover.

:D
Whoahhh all most got misty! For a second not! I mean really just Kidden . Thats almost Buetifuf got misty for second! Ohh! Wait a Minuit I remmebubmber her!lafflaff

Last edited:

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
-+= In the days that I peddled some 50,000 Miles before wuthout absolutely no engine Ohyainte! found no love ether! There is still some love here!!

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
It is fun to have someone to ride with...

For 4 years growing up I lived in the Reno area of Nevada...Sparks to be specific. It was 1973, and we all, (5 kids), had some sort of cobbled up dirt bike motorcycle. They would break, and we would fix them. Sparks was nothing in 73', it was just a new suburb of Reno. The Cops didn't bother us for riding on the few streets that were there.

On the off weekends, (when our motorcycles were busted), we would ride our bicycles from Sparks to Virginia City, Carson City, or on a lazy ride to downtown Reno, and back in the same day. Virginia city was a long ride...A good part of it was uphill.

I look back on it now, it was truly a different time! We had fun riding together...Whether it was Bicycles or motorcycles.

Jim