SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing Sat April 7th 2012 Grange Racetrack!!

GoldenMotor.com

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
i'd like to thank AGK for posting my # A200 and my top speed of 31 mph. as no one believes this old fat man started and finished 3 races as i was not posted as even being there. next time hopefully i can get a second to last in one heat. but it will be hard to find someone older,fatter,slower than i. as my number state's i was blackballed! or should i say ''scratched'' dennis

Last edited:

E-Ticket

Oct 31, 2011
Orange County, CA
...my # A200 and my top speed of 31 mph. as no one believes this old fat man started and finished 3 races as i was not posted as even being there. next time hopefully i can get a second to last in one heat. but it will be hard to find someone older,fatter,slower than i. as my number state's i was blackballed! dennis
FWIW, it made me happy to watch as you blissfully motored around the track. Thanks Dennis!

Attachments

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Ummm.....the Iceman is Jonathan Wolf, not Ryan Wolf. Don't make me slap you upside the head again MBR lol. Just wanted to add clarity here....nothing more.
scotto-
Thanks, correction made. I will get it straight one of these days.
Take a number and get in line if you want to slap me around ........

culvercityclassic said:
Ryan is racing the gpz circuit now and will be back to race in oct.
Do you have a link to that?

Iceman on the 66 cc 2 stroke.

Last edited:

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
thanks E-ticket. WOW! looks like the next race i'll have to put on a manzear and ask that the skinny lens be used. i had a great time on and off the track and look forward to the next time. and although i looked blissfully motoring in my mind i was blissfully ''racing?'' all in fun. thank you again E-ticket [ i do know what a E-ticket is!] and my kid's and grandkid's will get a kick out of my pic's dennis

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Man those are some great pics E-Ticket......are you a professional photographer? It actually looks like I may have been going pretty fast, for an old guy ;) Thanks for posting, great job!

Guess that's what I get for asking.....glad I did.

dnut

E-Ticket

Oct 31, 2011
Orange County, CA
Man those are some great pics E-Ticket......are you a professional photographer? It actually looks like I may have been going pretty fast, for an old guy ;) Thanks for posting, great job!

Guess that's what I get for asking.....glad I did.
Thanks scotto! I'm glad you liked the pictures, but E-biking and occasional photography are just hobbies for me. Here are a few more random fly-by "portraits"...

Attachments

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
If anyone here picked up a 50 cc 4 stroke Huasheng / Titan engine with clutch pack
from the pits after the race I would appreciate getting it back.
I bought the engine from Strotter with the GEBE's

Complete with carb, broken pull starter and was rather dirty.

Last edited:

PistonBike Rob

Jun 19, 2010
Santa Susana
What a great event, all of us here at PistonBikes.com would like to thank Neal for all his hard work in putting on a great event. Hands down the coldest night I ever camped in.

I glad to see some 2 stroke pictures up, I took lots of very bad photos.

I would like to thank all our guys for the hard work it took to get 1st, 3rd and 8th? place finishes.

Kevin (57) for ridding hard and winning the 2 stroke event on our bike.
Rodney (86) for his 3rd place finish and all his work on building the 1st and 3rd place bikes.
JAke (73) finishing 8th? in his first event.
Greg for all the hard work getting everything race ready.
Baird for his cold 35 degree 2am hot laps arround the track, on his tiny 20" bike.

Cant wait for the next event.

oppanoia

Oct 20, 2010
Costa Mesa, CA
So I heard a rumor that there might be a mini bike event at the next grange race. I didn't wait for confirmation I just started putting the finishing touches on my mini racer!!!!!