1. Sorry for any interruption today/tomorrow. We'll be upgrading the site software. The usability will be very similar, as it's just an upgraded version of the same software. It's a necessary upgrade for security purposes. The exact timing is a little uncertain as there are a few moving parts. The most likely time that we will be taking the site down will be Wed 6/3 around 9am EST. The upgrade should take 2-3 hours. Thanks for your patience through the update.
    Dismiss Notice

So this is my absolute first build and i literally have about the tightest budget you could have

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by Jaquiline, Nov 9, 2018.

1. kaneto

kaneto Member

All dynamo lights I have seen run both lights from a single generator.

2. Jaquiline

Jaquiline Member

Ok so next question how do i get ahold of a three piece crank set thats wide enough for a 49cc 4 stroke kit

3. Venice Motor Bikes

Venice Motor Bikes Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles

4. Jaquiline

Jaquiline Member

Thank you so much. I swear this forum has been a great help to me. I ordered a 49cc four stroke kit and it will be here in 8 days. Im so ready to get it put together

5. Venice Motor Bikes

Keep in mind that many of those 49cc 4-stroke kits already have wide cranks included in the kits!!
    You should wait to order the cranks because they might be included in yours. ;)

6. Jaquiline

Jaquiline Member

This is true i think mine does aswell. So any recommendations on paint and primer that would be useful. I'm thinking on repainting parts on the bike to more closely resemble the blue and white chevy bel airs

7. Jaquiline

Jaquiline Member

Ok so the kit will be here tomorrow. But i still cant figure out the brake situation. Like i need 110mm drop but no idea where to find them. But i will post a pic of the bike so far since ive done some fixing on it

Attached Files:

Tom from Rubicon likes this.
  8. Jaquiline

Jaquiline Member

Ok so the crank axel wasn't included and im about to contemplate an outboard setup. Like i got the crank arms but no axel for them so im kinda at a lose...

9. Venice Motor Bikes

10. Venice Motor Bikes

The bicycle in the picture already has a rear 'coaster' brake... Just buy a front brake & you'll be fine