Snork

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
From Jacliny;

Not many people know about this or know how to do it. So click : here. It will only take about 60 seconds and your screen will be nice and clean.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
From Jacliny;

Not many people know about this or know how to do it. So click : here. It will only take about 60 seconds and your screen will be nice and clean.
Oh, thanks Dan.
I went upstairs after 'cleaning my screen' and both my dogs started sniffing my face.
Tom

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL, would be a fun thing to put on a tab on some one else's computer then hide it under a tab they had open. Or make it their home page! harr, that would be funny.

I haven't thought about this in yrs but there is a way to change your computer sounds to start trek , cartoon or what ever. For a practical joke would take 2 long but is a cool thing. I used to have mine open with "Good morning Capt." New mail was "What fresh **** is this!?"

How to change the sounds on your computer

TheFreeSite.com: Free WAV sound files, free sounds, music, MP3 files, music search engine, sound effects, MIDI (some sounds but there are thousands on the net)

just2funny! Bugs; http://www.wav-sounds.com/cartoon/bugsbunny2.wav

OK, now I am getting carried away but this guy has some good stuff. Har's Wav World

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
"If only you used your powers for good"

(Carol after meeting me in a park and realizing my thermos was filled with beer)((wut? works great))

LOLOLOL, She just read this and said "snork" NS, quote.

I love my life

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Char: "Tom, what are you going to do with 3 bicycles...and where are you going to put them?"
Quote from my wife as she looked around our crowded garage.
My answer: "ahhhh."
What you can't see in this photo is her 2 bikes...and that big black thing is her car under a cover.
Tom

Attachments

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Char was looking at her electric hair curler and said she needed a new one.
I asked what was wrong with the one she had and she said, "it's just old".
I said, "Well, it might be old but it gets hot and has all it's teeth; that's more than I can say for myself."
Tom

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
restapukin said:
Hi Dan. I have relished your contributions before & remember having formed the view that you are clearly an absolute disgrace of a fellow

even though I can't remember the details

& so I am particularly pleased to make your personal aquaintance...
I woke to read this and coffee came out my nose I was laughing so hard. 2 dang funny Resta. If I ever get around to writing my autobiography, this is going to be the first lines of the prologue.

Last edited: