Shelter in place to long....

Discussion in 'Board Trackers and Vintage Motorized Bicycles' started by BoardtrackTank, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Tom from Rubicon

Tom from Rubicon Well-Known Member

Nice work!
    Tom

PeteMcP, fasteddy and indian22 like this.
  2. BoardtrackTank

BoardtrackTank Active Member

This side is complete now, got rear caliber brake on, this frame has never seen one before but they work good. The band brake that came with HD axle isn't worth dilly. I used to test my stuff before I got the brakes hooked up, to old for that now. Brakes took me back to the "60's" when I was a kid looking for that patch of gravel to lock up the back wheel and turn the handlebars for a sliding skid, what joy that was !

Attached Files:

3. BoardtrackTank

Not finished with the Roadmaster 4 stroke yet but have one more frame , a 1960 Colombia 24" frame going with a 2 stroke, 20" wheels make a tank and have a minibike seat, we will see what happens....

Attached Files:

4. BoardtrackTank

This is a glimpse of the balcony weld area, tacking a tank together with 2 sides & top & bottom. I have probably made about 250 of them in the last 5 years when I had a garage, only 3 on the balcony, can we say if there is a will, there is a way... IMG_2761.JPG IMG_2762.JPG IMG_2763.JPG

5. BoardtrackTank

I bought a new HD and enjoyed it, Drop it at a 7-11 looking at two women that pulled up ,while I was backing out of a parking space. My immediate response was to pick it up, then reality set in I couldn't pick up 850 pounds, turned around while using back & legs was able to upright my bike but my ego was bruised. I had this idea of making a trailer that looked like my bike, I ignored it but the idea wouldn't go away. I finally gave it a try but think it was a flop overall. Got the idea out of my head and didn't think anymore of it. MBh.jpg IMG_1528.JPG IMG_1587.JPG I3.JPG

6. Greg58

Greg58 Well-Known Member

I think you'll fit right in with the rest of us!

7. Tom from Rubicon

Tom from Rubicon Well-Known Member

Stylistically your trailer is the bomb! A video of how you load that 800 lb beast and unload it would help. That said, nice sled Tony. I mean the Harley, You are an excellent addition to the forum.
    Tom

indian22 and fasteddy like this.