Schwinn OCC Chopper 212cc Build

GoldenMotor.com

BarelyBiking09

Sep 9, 2019
Howdy,

I am venturing into my first Predator 212 (removed gov.) build and wanted people's opinion on somethings. To start with I am using a Schwinn OCC Stingray bicycle that I will be extending the frame. On the main lower frame bar I will be using 2”x4” square tubing so that I can also use it for the motor mount. This idea comes from how Crazyhorse does it, https://tinyurl.com/y6xqj2vh. The main issue is that I want to use a clutch with a jackshaft instead of a torque converter. I was hoping that someone could give me some insight into what clutch/clutch tooth, jackshaft in tooth, jackshaft out tooth, and final drive tooth I should use. Ideally I would want to cruise at 35-40 mph and be able to leave from a dead stop without hurting the motor or clutch. Extra info: Tire diameter is 22-23 inches, I weigh 200-210lbs and am 5’ 11”, and I do have a fabricator helping me. Any information anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.

*I know that there are other post about this out there but no one gives a straight answer.

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
I'll chip in with clutch suggestions. Centrf. "bully" clutch from Sportsman flyer, his setup is the berries for the 212 Predator if you want a manual clutch the 3-D motorsports is a good option. Both accept a 3/4" output shaft

Rick C.