Santa Cruz Mountain Ride.

GoldenMotor.com

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Today's ride was a blast! We rode for 4 hours up on some gorgeous trails. Lots of steep downhill decents, Log Crossings and plenty of steep hill climbing. This ride really beat me up pretty good so I'll post a few today.
Dean's Bike and Mr. Ames side gate!

Also, we ran into some guy that had a lawnmower motor on a cruiser frame. He also had a motoredbike.com sticker on his tank. We stop to say hello and I think we freaked him out a little. He jumped into his car and put a towel over his driver side window!

Last edited:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Some of the trails. There was noway a under belly pipe would have survived. I must have hit the bottom tube at least a dozen times going over logs.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Break Time.

Picture of yours truely sporting the Michael Jackson Look! Where's a comb when you need one!

Last edited:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Picture of Lean Dean wondering what's pass the fog.

Part of the trail.

Last edited:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Thanks Guys. It was so much fun that I had to take a 2 hour power nap when I got home! Gosh...I must be getting old!rotfl:bike2:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Those are Goped/scooter style tanks. We mounted them like you would mount a number plate on a motoX. They hold up good and haven't fallen off once. It's nice because the tank isn't in the way.

spit_fire

Aug 28, 2009
Brampton
WOW those are some great looking bikes did you build yourself or buy them, how fast do those go, do those franco morini engine really rev to 12000 rpm? and is it possible to build something like that for around 1000 bucks?

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I got mine to rev over 14+K rpms. You can build one under a grand if you have your own bike. Call Dean up at Pipelyne and he can give you a quote on a set-up. (408) 279-2307

Sparks66

Nov 4, 2009
San Jose, Ca
Those bikes are sweet! I live in San Jose and have been mt. biking at the demo forest but I didn't think you could go motorized mt. biking. I would love to join you but I think my motorized cruiser is very inadequate and I'm a newbie.

spit_fire

Aug 28, 2009
Brampton
has anyone tried building a bike with i belive the s6 s its 9.8hp (not 100% sure but pretty certain) its jus a hundred and sumtin more than the5.8hp or wutever they use for the santa cruz ?