Place is growing like a weed

GoldenMotor.com

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Over a hundred members now. Way to go forum...
I'd thought I'd pull Deacon's old thread out of the archives. Seems like yesterday we were only at a hundred members. I just noticed today that we're almost at 1500!

lennyharp

Jul 19, 2008
Mesa Arizona
We are in the middle of a great transportation solution for many people and a fun hobby to boot. This is a recipe for success that should keep us growing. I do enjoy this forum but only half as much as the reason for it. I crashed a week ago and have not been able to ride since as I need to rebuild or build a new bike. No problem as that is the fun part. Fortunately I had been collecting for some new bike builds and here is where I get the info that guides my choices. Thanks for the group inspiration.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
The bike forum is easier to take than the blog. That's why I moved the political opinions to the blog.

For most of the time I had more posts than Joe... He had more to say but I said less in more posts.

Last edited:

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
We all were a FNG once. Nothing wrong with that at all. When I started here I was the dumbest of the dumb, just ask Norm. Now I moved up to just ignorant.

lordoflightaz

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Well you sure do "crank" out the posts.

One question. I only show around 6800 members if I loook at member list. Is that due to members leaving, but some counter creates an ID number for each member?

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
That is because there are a lot of spammers that get banned/deleted. The real count is in the 6000 range.

As for my high number of posts- I was one of the original five members here, and for about a year, I had a lot of spare time on my hands. I like to help, and that's the name of that tune. If you would, take the time to read all 5000++ of my posts, and you will see I don't BS TOO much, but help out and answer the same questions multiple times, something the other forum will not do.

Let's see....that's about one post per member, is that a problem? ;)