ok guys heres my rides

GoldenMotor.com

Bim

Jun 12, 2008
I started this motorized bike thing about two months ago and I think I've gotten a little carried lol.The huffy cranbrook was the first one and it's now my wifes.The orange moondog was built a couple of weeks later for a friend,and then the blue moondog is mine.They all have 80cc boy go fast kits and so far are running great.The jesse james is my latest project that I hope to have going before to long.It has the tail section,rear fender and wheels off of,you guessed it ,a stingray.The springer fork is not functional but it sure looks cool.I'll keep you posted on it's progress.THANKS for looking and tell me what you think.

Attachments

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
WOW Bim, those bikes look awesome
your wifes bikes really looks good
I can't wait to see what you do with your current project
I bet it's gonna look just as killer as the rest of 'em

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
I started this motorized bike thing about two months ago and I think I've gotten a little carried lol.The huffy cranbrook was the first one and it's now my wifes.The orange moondog was built a couple of weeks later for a friend,and then the blue moondog is mine.They all have 80cc boy go fast kits and so far are running great.The jesse james is my latest project that I hope to have going before to long.It has the tail section,rear fender and wheels off of,you guessed it ,a stingray.The springer fork is not functional but it sure looks cool.I'll keep you posted on it's progress.THANKS for looking and tell me what you think.
I like the blue one! However it's your attention to the small details that sets them all off.

ricland

Jul 27, 2008
Say, that last bike, the low-rider black one. I saw one identical to it in a thrift shop for $65. I was wondering if I should buy it.

What do you think?

ricland

Bim

Jun 12, 2008
hey ricland,I'd say that's a pretty good price because they are pretty hard to find.It's a jesse james chopper built by huffy.Mine has been modified with the tail section and wheels off of a schwinn,occ stingray.I'd say if you want a chopper buy it.

ricland

Jul 27, 2008
hey ricland,I'd say that's a pretty good price because they are pretty hard to find.It's a jesse james chopper built by huffy.Mine has been modified with the tail section and wheels off of a schwinn,occ stingray.I'd say if you want a chopper buy it.
I don't want a chopper. I just want to know if I can make my money back if I buy it.

I'd even put a $300 4 stroke in it. If I did that, what would it be worth?

ricland