oh hai dar

GoldenMotor.com

Green

Aug 5, 2008
Well here goes:
While watching my cousin repair an old camaro I had a revelation of sorts; I want to either be an engineer or at least take up very small projects as a side hobby. I have seen a few people with bikes with similar design to this where I live (New Orleans, LA) and some friends and I decided to try it out. I realize that I am in way over my head, but with a lot of research I might end up being to pull a very second rate version of what yous guys have. As my name suggests I am completely new to any and all schools of engineering, and I would greatly appreciate it if I could get some help, if not I'll probably end up with some dead weight stuck to a busted bike i found in an overgrown lot ,so if anyone has enough time please help me.

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
hey Green, welcome aboard
there is a whole ton of info at this site
if you can't find the info that you need, feel free to ask, there is always someone able to help
good luck and happy motoring

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum. Lots of motorized bicycle enthusiasts here. Feel free to ask questions. Lots of knowledgeable friendly folks here willing to help............................

datz510

May 9, 2008
Mesa, AZ
Welcome to the site!

These bikes are a great way to learn about engines & mechanical components & once you have one together, you'll save a ton of money on gas & they are a real joy to ride.

UncleKudzu

May 26, 2008
Deep in the American South
welcome, Green! you're in the right place - these folks are very helpful and open to questions.

i've just been hanging around for a few weeks, but i think my engine kit is actually on the way this time, so i'll soon have plenty of questions too!