nirve chopper

GoldenMotor.com

xPosTech

The Old Master Motorized Bicycle Builder
Oct 23, 2008
SETexas
I like it too. And sorry I'm really bad at appraising values. It's cost me a lot over the years.

The engine seems to have an ever so slight lean (3rd pic) to the left.

That looks like a very solid mount. Possibly the jig shifted when notching or welding the mount bar to the down tube/seat tube? Or when fitting the short tubes to the mount bar?

Even not perfect, I like that mount! Seems adaptable to other (read GX50) engines, too. (^)

Ted

sojudave

Oct 18, 2008
austin tx
its slightly off to the left so i can add a wider tire later on . well the nirve cannibal retails 600
well, if you paid 600.00 for the bike then take that, plus the cost of the kit, aobut 100.00 for the custom tank....I'd say no more than 1200.00 obo but I'd have a hard time taking less that 1000.00

Tinker4

Oct 11, 2008
Arizona
That's a nice build. However you have to take into account that the bike is now used and only worth about $300 same for the engine. Add the nice custom tank you built the whole thing is prob. worth between $600 and $700 dollars. Of course you have alot more into it because you built it. But to sell it your not going to be able to get what you have put into it. Don't get me wrong what you have done with it is a work of Art and truly cool. (^)

JD Hog Moto-Cycles

Dec 7, 2008
British Columbia
Why did you go with the thin tire on the rear, did you have problems with the sprocket or the chain clearance or...

by offsetting the motor slightly does that solve all clearance issues with the chain on the fat 3 inch tire

i am about to build one myself

I could really use some close up pictures of the simplest method, the ones on venice beach site is perfect but cant get a close up view of the nirve bike in the pics

Id say its worth a g note

Last edited:

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Last edited:

jimmybking

Nov 10, 2008
ohio
my mom told me i should sell the bikes i make but ive seen one place sell them for five hundred or so and not selling a lot of them, or any. are you going to sell it? if so let us know how much you get.

HPIAdam

Feb 4, 2009
Arizona
hey i totally saw this on craigslist last night.
really awesome, hope you get it sold. im currently trying to sell one on there as well.
have you had alot of offers?

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Say you could totally market custom tanks on this forum!!!.bld. A lot of folks need something custom but can't weld...

outlawchopper

Mar 26, 2009
elgin,il
if the bike gos for 600 thin you add the kit and the Custom tank and the man hours you coud git like 1000 + for it you just have to find the right buyer nice bike keep it up