NEW TRACK SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing | SUN AUG 5th 2012

GoldenMotor.com

superharry

Mar 10, 2012
Mira Loma, CA.
Jeff, so sorry to hear about your loss. Cherish those good times!
Neil, just found out about the event, is there room still for myself & bike? Perris is close...
ALSO, if anyone is going to the O.C. Fair, I'll be performing in the Hanger with The Borracho Bros. @ 4:30 on Saturday!!! WOOT WOOT!!

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Neil, just found out about the event, is there room still for myself & bike? Perris is close...
Yes there is still room for about 5 more and if there wasn't we would get you on the track anyway! :)

You will have a great time with the 3 Joker Machine bikes and Oldbiker
even if you get lapped by scotto. :D Really it is going to be more of a fun
day out on a new track that we may not get a shot at again any time soon.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Just a quick update that CulverCityClassic will be going after all
and I hear that headtrama will be there too.

Still got room for a few more riders though so let me know if you
wanna join in the fun!

You are more than welcome to come out and spectate too! :)

Only 2 days to go.

Last edited:

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
buba here

neil i know i am not the most attentive/experienced computer guy but i just caught wind of the race category and this august 5th race event
maybe you need to continue to post in the events and rally section to keep everyone aware of just what is going on in so cal.
probably show but have no idea if any stock china bikes will be there????

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
buba here

neil i know i am not the most attentive/experienced computer guy but i just caught wind of the race category and this august 5th race event
maybe you need to continue to post in the events and rally section to keep everyone aware of just what is going on in so cal.
probably show but have no idea if any stock china bikes will be there????
Hi buba come on out and ride or just hang out.
Ken aka Oldbiker # 60 on his classy Felt china bike is going.

This is a special event with only room for about 15 riders.

I really don't think that Motorbicycling.com wants races posted in
both the race forum and the events forum.

You can follow SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing on Facebook too if you do that? :)
315 Likes and growing rapidly.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
EVENT SCHEDULE

8:00am - 9:00am
Track set up

9:00am -1:00pm
Open Practice will be in 15-20 min sessions starting with: Mini’s, Motorized bicycle, Supermoto B group and Supermoto A group

1:00pm - 1:30pm
Lunch HOTDOG, Chips and Drink $3 bux

2:00pm – 3:30pm
“FUN RACE” 10 laps for Motorizd bicycle 10 laps for Mini’s class, 10 laps for Supermoto B group and 12 laps for Supermoto A group

3:30PM - 5:00PM ............. More Practice

Will be a FUN day

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Was out at Apex today fun track and really nice people running it . The super motar guys were cool and seemed to enjoy watching us . They came and checked out our bikes and asked questions . It was hot out there at 100 degrees lucky Scotto brought his easy up (thanks Scotto ) We were a small group but they treated us well , there were only 5 of us but we had a good time . Scotto and myself had some bike issues so the race had only three riders in it so they had three winners . Culver city Jeff took 1st and the joker machine guys were second and third . They won a free entry and I think I heard they owed them trophy's .

All in all it was a fun day and we were invited to come back . A little on the warm side but whats a little sun . We even got lunch when we were there a hot dog chips and a drink for three bucks . That's the best deal I have gotten in a long time .

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I would like to thank Neil for setting up this event; they welcomed us and enjoyed our racing. Shari was great and wants us back. The place is very nice, has great accommodations.
It was nice to hang with close friends and the Joker Machine crew. Sorry to see Scotto and Andy having issues with the bikes...it would have been some close racing for sure....

Thanks Scotto for the cool video…bro

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
with all those picture's that neal posted you would think he was there. but i heard neal and baird were seen at the seal beach pier fishing together. BFF. just kidding guy's dennis

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I would like to thank Neil for setting up this event; they welcomed us and enjoyed our racing. Shari was great and wants us back. The place is very nice, has great accommodations.
It was nice to hang with close friends and the Joker Machine crew. Sorry to see Scotto and Andy having issues with the bikes...it would have been some close racing for sure....

Thanks Scotto for the cool video…bro
You got it bro....was fun watchin you guys race.....Andy and I will get you next time ;)

I fished the lash cap out of the exhaust push rod channel......it was sitting way down on the bottom so I used a really strong magnet and a push rod to retrieve it. Gonna pull the head now and see how Mr. piston is looking, along with his friends the valves. I'm hoping for the best.......

And yes, thank you Neil for setting up this event for us. We are looking forward to doing it again sometime soon. It was good hanging out with dmb once again, we were thinking of doing some target shooting but nobody wanted to be the target lol.

dnut