New SCSW Tuned Pipes for sale!

GoldenMotor.com

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Well their finally for sale to the public! The new SCSW tuned pipe will dramatically increase your mid and low range. The pipe comes with the mounting bracket, a built in heat shield, hardware and header pipe. Comes black or raw. You can run it with or without your stock silencer. Call and place your order with Pipelyne Manufactoring. (408) 279-2307

$120 +shipping

Last edited:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I've lowered the price for members of this forum to $120 + shipping. Shipping will be roughly $10 to any state except Alaska and Hawaii.

Last edited:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Let's answer all of your questions Mike.
Loudness? What we've done is trim 3 inches off the internal tube of the muffler. It's not that much louder than stock, if anything we can't notice a difference in the DB level.
Does it get in the way of pedaling? I honestly can say it doesn't. If you look at the video of the San Jose Race. The guys in the front of the race are running the pipe.
It weighs around 3-4 lbs.
If you get one, you won't regret it. Pipelyne has been making pipes for decades and the quality is top notch.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
You would think it would but the heat shield works well. The last ride we took, I wore a thin Nike sweat pants. No burn holes or iron marks.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I've done it and its pretty fun but a little load for the neighborhood. I think I'm going to do i at the next race.:D

RLorange

Jun 21, 2008
Australia
Yes!! Mate I have been looking for the ideal expansion chamber muffler for AGES on the net...

I am based in Australia, how much am I looking at for postage. I really, really must have one these.

P.S. is that a Fat Boy expansion chamber?