new motor won't start

GoldenMotor.com

abaddonzfate

Apr 16, 2022
Ok so short hand. New anbull 80cc motor kit never started clutch engages as it should has spark has fuel. Now the part that has me confused piston gose threw it's cycle no problem but no resistance like there's no spark plug and I have perfect compression and will not start it's like I have the clutch handle held in but it's fully engaged and working perfectly

abaddonzfate

Apr 16, 2022
Couple things to add ik it's a lower end issues I put the head and cylinder on a different lower end and fired off but when I put the top end back on all the same. Ik if it works keep it but the lower end it works on is for my friends build he's doing were both stumped

Tyler6357

Mar 15, 2012
Santa Barbara, CA
Are you sure the crank case seals are sealed? They are made of rubber and there is one on the clutch side and one on the on the mag side. Open up the mag case, do you see oil in there?

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
It sounds like you have the wrong piston and rod combination, if its easy to turn over the piston may not be traveling all the way to the top of the cylinder.

abaddonzfate

Apr 16, 2022
Are you sure the crank case seals are sealed? They are made of rubber and there is one on the clutch side and one on the on the mag side. Open up the mag case, do you see oil in there?
That was my thought is crank case leak. It's a pre built anbull motor they put it together then powder coated the hole thing at once and I'm wondering if it may have cause gaskets to fail

abaddonzfate

Apr 16, 2022
It sounds like you have the wrong piston and rod combination, if its easy to turn over the piston may not be traveling all the way to the top of the cylinder.
Idk it's a pre built anbull I think it's a gasket failure due to them powder coating the entire motor after it was build they sprayed over all the bolts and everything