my bikes all girl built

GoldenMotor.com

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Everybody's a human being with all sorts of abilities. Nobody here is surprised by you doing these bikes, we just wish more people made them.

I need to restart my projects, been stalled for too long.

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
Ive been building a bit over 2 years and so far i know of 2 others that have picked it up since i started riding
Kelly you are a good emissary for this hobby which is actually a passion for many. When others see how much you enjoy what you do, whatever that might be, some will want in on it...and that's positive influence on others; many who are struggling in life.

Keep building them your way and have fun!

Rick C.

Reactions: Tom from Rubicon

kelly dean

Oct 3, 2019
kentucky
Kelly you are a good emissary for this hobby which is actually a passion for many. When others see how much you enjoy what you do, whatever that might be, some will want in on it...and that's positive influence on others; many who are struggling in life.

Keep building them your way and have fun!

Rick C.
i dont mind helping them and ive done just about everything wrong you can do LOL

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
Kelly, do you know my local Wisconsin "MBrebel" Lynnette Rietzke? Lynn has sold me at fair cost all sorts of sprockets and drive train parts. Lynn has a local CNC machineshop create parts for her so they are made in America.
Tom

lewdog7431

Feb 13, 2019
Really nice builds the blue bike has great curves to it clean nice lookin bike but the pinky wow you did a kickass job on that too they look cool nice builds