Motorbike price?

GoldenMotor.com

Eman760

Nov 11, 2018
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I’m wondering of how much you would pay for this bike. It runs but that’s all I really know of it. I’m trying to buy this and just trying to find the best price for me and the seller
DE5FB591-9FC2-4D55-B5D0-D87EB5F9335A.png

Last edited:
Reactions: fasteddy

Mark Murphy

Sep 27, 2018
The best price is the lowest that the seller will take, and how much it is worth to you. What engine is it? does it run?

Eman760

Nov 11, 2018
The best price is the lowest that the seller will take, and how much it is worth to you. What engine is it? does it run?
They told they would take $200 and for the details I do not know and neither do they. They said it runs and that’s about all they know about it.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
It depends on what you plan to do with it and what your local laws are. Since it doesn't have pedals it would not be street legal in most states without lights and tag.

allen standley

Oct 22, 2011
Bangor, Maine
I would see if I could build a trike from it. Then again if bigger than 50cc I would have no use for it. That's just me. Good luck to you whatever you decide. And Merry Christmas to ya.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Hi Eman 760,

Just saw your post. I'd offer $125 if they don't have big dog they can sic on you. I'd measure the fork tube to see if it will fit a bike frame. Measure the bike before you go back. Gas tank should fit a bike. Motor is set up to put in a bike frame. You will need a hub mount for the sprocket but they are reasonably priced.

Hope it's still there but it looks like it's in a scrap yard and they don't have much invested in it and they hope you want it. I'd take off what I needed and I'd sell the remains on Craigslist.

Steve.