Motor oil

GoldenMotor.com

Mossy

May 20, 2022
One thing I thought about was the lack of lead in gas as an upper cylinder lubricant and the valves... So I put a little engine oil in the gas for that if I'm useing unleaded non ethanol... Helps stabilize it also if you only use a gallon all summer like I do on my postage stamp yard

Reactions: fasteddy

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Has anyone else noticed that conventional motor oils are going away? I was looking for 30w for my lawn tractor at Walmart and could only find one option. I looked at every oil on the shelf, all were synthetic or synthetic blend, the only 30w oil was the house brand, has anyone notice 30W HD in synthetic? The Walmart brand is labeled as off road/tractor conventional oil.
I was in Walmart and it was in the next isle over.

Mossy

May 20, 2022
Not all the Walmart has the same products... Or lay out... They stock regionally popular items... In California they sell weed (not in the store but just around the corner)

Mossy

May 20, 2022
I absolutely hate Walmart... I would not even $#%¥ in a Walmart... I've been to a few across the country... I borrowed there electric cart and left it on the city bus broken so it was stuck there because I hate the city too...

Stevekali4

Sep 13, 2023
Has anyone else noticed that conventional motor oils are going away? I was looking for 30w for my lawn tractor at Walmart and could only find one option. I looked at every oil on the shelf Passenger car with driver cdg to Orleans, all were synthetic or synthetic blend, the only 30w oil was the house brand, has anyone notice 30W HD in synthetic? The Walmart brand is labeled as off road/tractor conventional oil.
Since these oils disappeared, I have been using Motul. This preserves the engine impeccably.