motor bicycle exhaust

GoldenMotor.com

biker

Dec 28, 2007
i have been looking around and it seems thier is basically only one exaust available for motor bicycles. are thier any companies that make a tunned exhaust or anything like that for them

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
Been searching for one myself. Dax has got a new one on his site which claims to add more power, larger ports and larger expansion chamber. Twenty bucks...may be worth investigating. I spoke to the Gentleman at Kings Custom Sprockets and he is trying to develope one that can be used on multiple applications.

Last edited:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i am waiting on kings. from looking the one that dax has is the same that you get with most kits but i am not positive on that. i have invited dax over so maybe he could tell us more however i think a tuned exaust would be the way to go

biker

Dec 28, 2007
i have seen the chopper exhausts and they look pretty cool but wonder what they do for performance if anything. i also wonder if they will work on a cruiser.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
how about noise. is it much louder and did you get any added performance. definitely a clean look

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
HI All,

I have a pic of a tuned pipe for our bikes (I use the Dax 70)....Thinking of a
production run but will take a little bit time of locate a manufacturer to make them....I will post a pic asap (I sprained my back at the end of vacation so a little hard to move now but will get pics up asap).

Andrew

a200txg

Jan 5, 2008
X- can exhaust

W31john , I like the compact look of the x-can exhaust , is it fitted to the cylinder without modification and will it fit 80 cc 2stroke chinese motors

Last edited:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Hi everyone, I'm new here and a friend of Big W31John. I just thought I'd share with all of you the new production SCSW/Pipelyne tune pipe for our bikes. It has a heat sheild and definitely adds power.

It uses your old silencer.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
you can post a link for ordering. how hot does it get around your leggs and is it much louder then the stock exaust?

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
you can post a link for ordering. how hot does it get around your leggs and is it much louder then the stock exaust?
The heat shield really works it does get warm but not hot. You can actually touch the heat shield while riding. As for the sound level, it is slightly louder but still pretty quiet because of the stock stinger.

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
Cool!....The one that tucks under the tank looks as though it would not work on tight installs with a standard "diamond" frame (the bent tubes on the cruiser do seem be perfectly contoured to fit tho)....I'll try to look them up on the net....I'd like to know how much $$ they are....Nice!

Andrew