Motomagz walk around

GoldenMotor.com

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Love the video. In the future if you make riding videos, always do a walk around before the ride. Mount the camera to where it has a clear view of what's in front of you. If a helmet mount, be conscious to not use jerky motions with your head. Last of all learn how to use video editor apps. As for content fully and completely obey all traffic laws.

Hope to see lots more videos from you in the future.

Reactions: Tom from Rubicon

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Not bad under the helmet..lol I’m going to do a drive along video soon. Its actually to loud . Its way to much power for a neighbor hood vehicle . The rpms scream as you accelerate Just like a race engine should..It was my first motor build so I went for it all.. not really realizing the added noise from the build. So the ride along will be on a tamed down motor .

Reactions: Tom from Rubicon

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Thanks everyone for the comments..and yes I could add a small muffler.. but most don’t dampen the sound all that much. At least the few I tried for my limited space.

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Thanks everyone for the comments..and yes I could add a small muffler.. but most don’t dampen the sound all that much. At least the few I tried for my limited space.
Those rlv karting mufflers work ok, just need extra tacks to keep the baffles in place. Also could cut an angle on the end of the pipe to take the edge off the pop. I like glass packs on 4-strokes but they’re kinda high maintenance, and not really the right look for a vintage build.

Reactions: Forbidden Tuna

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
I tried the RlV didn’t do much. I like the look of the pipe as is. A long submarine type would be my choice but no room without redoing the pipe