Misc Sprockets For Sale

GoldenMotor.com

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
Hi All,

Just clearing out a few leftover sprockets that were either prototype sprockets or may have a blemish or two or simply made in error....I will describe each as best as possible (refer to pic "reading" from top to bottom)

NOT shown: Hobbed 32T offset sprocket...Raw aluminum finish..Only for HD 9
hole mount (8 MM bolts). One or 2 small scratches.

1) 34T sprocket for use with Top Hat OR 9 HD Hole mount 8 MM bolts. Has
Large 2.153" center hole. Light machining marks, scratch, and minor scuff
marks.

2) 36T sprocket. Dual mounting pattern (disc hub mount and HD 9 Hole mount
(8 MM bolts). Does NOT have small 9 Hole bolt pattern for 6MM bolt
mount.

3) 36T Sprocket for Top Hat use OR can be used with factory HD 9 Hole
mount (8 MM bolts). Light scuff mark.

4) 38T Hard Coated Sprocket. For use with Top Hat OR Factory HD 9 hole
mount (8 MM bolts). Perfect BUT I mad the wrong size for the customer
so it is sold as an "extra".

5) Basically the same as #4 above BUT the teeth were not machined thin
enough....Some careful grinder time could take care of it BUT obviously
the hard coat on the teeth would be worn off. Perfect sprocket otherwise.
I would re machine BUT it is hard to re set everything accurately so simply
selling it as is....

6) 50T sprocket...I made the wrong size so here it is!....does NOT have disc
hub mount holes.

$25 INCLUDES shipping to the USA....(Price is for each sprocket. If you want more than 1 sprocket I can combine them to save you shipping).

NOTE: To save me time answering questions as to which ones are sold or still available....If you want one please reply on the forum so others can see
who wants what and then PM me how you'd like to pay for it (Payment info can be found on my myspace page at : myspace.com/kingssalesandservice)

Hope this helps....

Andrew

Attachments

Technocyclist

Motorized Bicycle Senior Technologist
Jul 7, 2008
Asia
can these sprockets be fitted to the shifter kit from SBP? as chain rings?

Last edited:

seca40

Nov 15, 2008
Albuquerque
Hi , can you tell me the center hole Diameter of the #4 sprocket? I'm about to start my first build so I'm a little unclear on the particulars. 9 hole for 36 spoke wheels yes? From what I've read getting the sprocket set up properly can be the most demanding part of building one of these bikes. Am I asking for trouble if I start my build with the stock sprocket and later change? Thanks for any help.

Oh, also my rear hub has a pretty low flange. Can you also provide the bolt pattern diameter?

Last edited:

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
HI Seca,

The diameter of the center holes for sprockets for Top Hat Adapter use have a center hole of approx 2.153"....yes, 9 hole mounting works OK with 36 spoke wheels....Sprocket mounting to minimize wobble and run out can be tedious and time consuming using the factory mounts....using the stock sprocket before mounting another sprocket is no biggie....just a little extra "fun" ;-)

Hope this helps you.

Andrew

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
HI Technocyclist,

I held up one of our custom shifter kit chain rings to some of the sprockets I am selling in this post and it is possible to use BUT some of the holes will interfere with the existing sprocket holes and that may not be optimal BUT I think it could be tried in a pinch (Some of the holes you would need to drill would be partially cut into existing holes on the sprockets).

Hope this helps you.

Andrew

PS - As Pedro mentioned we do make custom Chain Rings for the
Shifter Kit....These sprockets were just extra sprockets I had on
hand for one reason or another (reasons given above). PM me if
you need more info on the custom Chain Rings.

Last edited:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I opened my package the other day and was extremely shocked by the quality of the sprocket with the hard coating. It has to be the best one I've bought from you.
Thanks Andy.
What's left on your list?

seca40

Nov 15, 2008
Albuquerque
Hey Andy. I'd like to get the #5 sprocket if you still have it. The 38T that was made too wide. Could you PM me about payment? Thanks. ( Is 38T too small for a 200 pound guy? )

Smoothe

Sep 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Okay, I figured it out and I want it: Please put me down for the 32 T Hobbed Sprocket (Number Zero)
Thanks Andrew, smokin' deal man.

Smoothe

Sep 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Andyinchville is the go-to guy for sprockets. He'll make you a custom one with as many teeth as you want (pertymuch).

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
HI Guys / J Slay,

The sprockets could be made to fit a coaster brake hub BUT most likely the center hole will need to be enlarged....easily done with a Dremel or file ( if we make the sprockets knowing it is for a coaster brake hub we will machine the center hole to 1.75" VS the standard opening of about 1.5").

Thanks!

Andrew