Mid 60's Sears Fleetwood

GoldenMotor.com

TINKERER

Mar 22, 2008
Minneapolis, MN
Here is my first build , a rare all chrome sears fleetwood with original Hi/Low light and rear rack, 80cc chinese special. The Chain and sproket are not installed yet, but i took pics because it was sunny out its finished for now more to come

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
are those skinny tires. I just switched out the wheels on a ted williams three speed. The foreign tire and wheel size was just too complicated for me. It's now a coaster instead of a 3speed.

TINKERER

Mar 22, 2008
Minneapolis, MN
are those skinny tires. I just switched out the wheels on a ted williams three speed. The foreign tire and wheel size was just too complicated for me. It's now a coaster instead of a 3speed.
Yep skinny tires, I'm not sure this bike is what i want though, its too rigid of a ride at 30mph, I want to do a curve frame cruiser soon as i find one unique enough.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i have done searches on google " cruiser bicycle" they have some awesome styles out thier. worth a look

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Love the light go's good with the bike, I remmember that look from child hood. Somwhere on this forum sombody used a old blender motor for a generater. Do not know much about it though.