Making it up as I go

GoldenMotor.com

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
I'm certainly glad that you dole out the pictures in small batches with time between posts ------ otherwise, we'd all go into an 'awesome engineering' overdose!!

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Your skills are inspirational! This is the kind of thinking that made American industry the world leader back in the day.
Pride, sweat, and tons of hand work to perfection!

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Nice link to a very cool train track motorcycle, but how is it going with your bike?
I'm guessing there's not much chance to ride it this time of year, but have you been getting some shop/fabricating time in?

Gilbert

Heretic

Mar 13, 2013
burlington vt
Still getting test rides in ,weather permitting. With a few tweks to the bike here and there, more brass, a little spit n polish a and then getting ready for tear down and paint .

Heretic

Mar 13, 2013
burlington vt
If i put tires on them how would I ride on the rails ?

look lower right side.

I have to have at least two more kicking around here somewhere.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
You wouldn't, i just love them style spokes though. OH BOY here we go another build for Heretic. Let us knw when you start..................Curt

Heretic

Mar 13, 2013
burlington vt
Getting ready to be torn down so thought I'd get a photo or two in as weather in Vermont is a little uncooperative for test rides at the moment (buttassfrik'n COLD) So a bit more paint, tweak this-n-that, maybe some copper pin-striping. ....come to think of it a little gold leaf accenting might look kinda purdy.
Been meaning to learn myself how they do that anyway.

That last one there would be my test ride tank. At some point in the future the in-frame tank will be ether (A) finished, (B) scraped, (C) Torched in ritual fashion by moon-light. mean while thought I'd at least doll-up the old tank.