lap dance

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Yesterday I was sitting on my stool working on a weed eater motor which I had destroyed. I thought I had emptied all the gas out of the tank but I hadn't. About two ounces hit my lap.

Man that stuff burns when it hits sensitive tissue. I don't think I will be doing that again anytime soon. Even with my poor memory that got burned into it.

MrLarkins

HS Math Teacher
Jun 17, 2008
Arkansas
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I too learn things the hard way...sorry to laugh at your pain, but in the words of BIG DADDY D "that $#!t is funny"

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Did I ever tell you about the time I used the kill switch wire, grounding it to the frame.....that I was straddling and an arc jumped from the frame to my boys and then I was on the ground in a second?

Yeah, that was not fun.

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
come on baby light my firerotfl
A old dude that I used to work with said at the age of 50 a guy should shead the boys instead of your hair falling out sometimes I think he was right.rotfl
Norman

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
come on baby light my firerotfl
A old dude that I used to work with said at the age of 50 a guy should shead the boys instead of your hair falling out sometimes I think he was right.rotfl
Norman
Ok, I'm 50... and since the boys aren't getting much action other than bouncing around during my rides, I think I'd go for my hair back...

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
rotfl:crash:Tightly fitt under a car r.r. a fuel to suddenly collect the senses calmly run like **** blind to the shop sink for lots! of water, [not thursty at the momment] while boss man figuers out whats happing says not suposed to do that, you say I know just found out! Also alot worse if it gets inside your ear have'nt tryed that yet