Is that loafer owner back from Hawaii yet?

GoldenMotor.com

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Just curious....he said he was gonna rent a moped and chase women and beer or something. I'm just needing some heat here. And when I get home from work, it's too dark to ride.;)rotfl:eek:(^)

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i got back yesturday. left hawaii and it was 80 degrees got back to michigan and it was 2 degrees and around -15 windchill and a blizzard. 3 hour drive home from airport took over 7 hours lol. guess i have to work now

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i am already sick of the cold lol.I just booked plane tickets for me and my wife to go to st croix in the us virgin islands first week of april. gonna stay at a nice little bread and breakfast and hopefully spring will be starting when i get home :D

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i know you are my friend. i love vegas. me and my wife took a different outlook on life a few years back. kids all grown up and moved out so we bought a little tiny house (to small for them to move back in lol) since its just us and took equity from big house and payed off every bill we had. our decision was we wanted to have fun and no bills leaves that money to do just that so we take advantage of it. i also aplied for a job at the air traffic control tower in st. croix so going to look at condo's and stuff and meet with the tower manager:D

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
I'm going to plot a course to the islands, just to screw with you, if you do. UHH, tower can you hear me, if you can rock the tower. rotfl I'll come in so low I'll have to climb to clear the fences and BBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZ the tower and make you spill your coffee. I got to tape over the N nunber first. Bob whats your N number?rotfl
I better quit and be good.
I'm a naughty boy.:confused: rotfl

Last edited: