iRide Customs Boardtrack bike

GoldenMotor.com

Walter F.

Jun 4, 2008
Connecticut
I quit ,you win!! Man you do pretty work-how could you leave that layin' around for a year??? Would you consider making me a gas tank, the ones that come with the kits are "butt ugly". I have some ideas, but after seeing your work I would like to hear yours. I'm building a chopper/cruiser.(c) Walter F.

UncleKudzu

May 26, 2008
Deep in the American South
Would you consider making me a gas tank, the ones that come with the kits are "butt ugly".(c) Walter F.
i tend to agree about that little tank that comes with the kits, Walter. it looks good on some bikes, but i've been trying to come up with something differnt, too. i've been looking at old lawnmower tanks, but haven't come up with anything yet..

hellbilly

Jun 4, 2008
Davenport, Iowa
Great job!! Love the tank and the forks, the graphic, the frame and the color. Did I miss anything? I bet you will get a lot of compliments on that bike. Cool!

jezusjonz

Feb 26, 2008
Indiana
HATE IT....HAHA fooled ya....can I steal it for a week or so? Huh can I love a red ride no matter what she looks like......and at least this one I wouldnt mine waking up with in the morning...lol...weres Venice when I need him?
bravo bravo

MotorbikeMike

Dealer
Dec 29, 2007
Sacramento
Hi Dan, very nice job! I sure do wish I could do some of the things you do, as I have a need for a new prototype, the same bike that's been doing burn-outs in my brain for about 8 months!

Lucky for me that it's 4-stroke, as the oil fumes in my eyes would be like cataracts.......

Again, good job Amigo!

Mike

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I especially like the "crankcase" that looks like an old Harley or Indian single crankcase.

Absofrigginlootley beautiful!

Jun 25, 2008
That has to rank as a favourite for me. What a superb peice of engineering. It is obvious how much attention and effort has been put in. Especially its historic look, if fitted with a v-twin one could easily mistake for a museum peice.
Absolutely fantastic. Congratulations on a job bloody well done. Hats off to you sir.