Introducing my build - Miami, FL!

GoldenMotor.com

Kyalami321

Feb 28, 2018
Hello everyone! Tom chiming in from sunny Miami Florida. I bought this bike from an older gentleman already assembled, but I'm taking it very very easy and going on test rides constantly as I inspect the weak points yo nd add accessories and replace parts as necessary. 49cc motor on a Huffy Cranbrook frame with nifty matte black accents.

I'm inspired by Harleys of the 1910s so I'm adding a rear axle mounted kickstand, mirrors and other bits as I continue the build. Would love to ride with others in Miami once it's done!

Attachments

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Howdy & welcome to the clubhouse!! Nice look'n ride!

One word of warning about the fenders on a Cranbrook --- they tend to break at the connectors with sometimes life-threatening results. Check for cracks before every ride, or if you hear abnormal 'buzzing' sounds. The life you save may be your own. Most just remove those fenders.

Best of luck in your upcoming adventures!

Kyalami321

Feb 28, 2018
Howdy & welcome to the clubhouse!! Nice look'n ride!

One word of warning about the fenders on a Cranbrook --- they tend to break at the connectors with sometimes life-threatening results. Check for cracks before every ride, or if you hear abnormal 'buzzing' sounds. The life you save may be your own. Most just remove those fenders.

Best of luck in your upcoming adventures!
Right on the money about the fenders man. They buzz like no tomorrow. I'm keeping watch of them to see if anything disastrous is about to happen. For now they seem solid but the stress they must be undergoing sounds real bad.

Thanks