i see lots of old faces here.

GoldenMotor.com

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum. We're pretty laid back here. Lots of motorized bicycle enthusiasts here too. Glad you joined us........................

bamabikeguy

Jun 28, 2008
Holly Pond, AL
picasaweb.google.com
You know whats funny?

I didn't even know about this alternative site until last month, and it feels like the original fun place.

A click of the virtual shotglass/bottle that it stays that way, and disputes get nipped in the bud.

Share the road, share the breeze, keep the ideas free and flowing, but don't try to overly influence the "independent" cusses like us who don't take kindly to .....

Well, you know what I mean.

Ima Schwinner

Jul 21, 2008
E. Oregon
I'm not an "old face" since I just joined both this site and the other one yesterday. I lurked on the other site for quite a while before joining though, and DO think this site is more relaxed and has a nice new car smell. I'm not new to Internet MBs, and have seen the growing pains they tend to go through--------with politics often being the fastest route to destruction. I really hope that doesn't happen here.

This is all a long way of saying HELLO from a newbie.:)

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
I'm not an "old face" since I just joined both this site and the other one yesterday. I lurked on the other site for quite a while before joining though, and DO think this site is more relaxed and has a nice new car smell. I'm not new to Internet MBs, and have seen the growing pains they tend to go through--------with politics often being the fastest route to destruction. I really hope that doesn't happen here.

This is all a long way of saying HELLO from a newbie.:)
This site is SO different, I LOVE it here... I know these guys aren't going to self destruct on the issues that the other site is experiencing... They really want to see you biking no matter WHAT motor set-up you have.

This is home.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i am not old but i am a proud member of the Geriatrics Motor Bicycle Association rotfl. glad to have you with us eltatertoto and i hope you enjoy the site as much as we do :ride2: