I no likey the new forum format

GoldenMotor.com

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Nothing today yet. it seems to happen after ~1/2 an hour of being on though. I didn't keep track today.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
OK, I found one of them, it constantly wants to update my browser and apparently can't connect.

Hope that helps.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
I'm getting more comfortable in navigating the new layout.

However, there are times when I feel like Sylvester Stallone in Demolition Man ----- "How do you use the 3 shells??"

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Was taking A+ courses. Was shocked when every text book on help desk started with asking "is it plugged in?" Honestly, KC, I thought they were kidding.

Now every time I do something dumb or rudimentary, I say aloud, "is it plugged In when I run out of gas or what ever.

Hey, did my buddy get a hold of you yet? Good guy and customer. He prefers good, top shelf.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Was taking A+ courses. Was shocked when every text book on help desk started with asking "is it plugged in?" Honestly, KC, I thought they were kidding.

Now every time I do something dumb or rudimentary, I say aloud, "is it plugged In when I run out of gas or what ever.

Hey, did my buddy get a hold of you yet? Good guy and customer. He prefers good, top shelf.
Don't know, whats his name?
I have a new build in the bay with a ~$350 race engine.

Chaz

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver, British Columbia
I have found that zooming in the page will push the side ads out and to the bottom. This puts things back closer to the old horizontal format. Also helps me read the faint grey type. I wish there were an option to change the colour values as I prefer a solid black for my tired old eyes. Even this very message is not solid black.

Reactions: fasteddy

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
I just have a bit of trouble with the Light Grey Type on a White Background, it does Not Have Good Contrast to see well.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Ctrl + Mouse Wheel knocks the ads off and makes it easier for tired eyes to read, and least my tired eyes.